Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Making a ComeBack!
1,058 Posts
yeah I'm gonna be there Don't know if it'll be both days or just Sat... still deciding ofcourse you guys know that Homestead also have something going on. Busy weekend coming up.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Does anyone have a schedule for the Nopi weekend? What is the breakdown of events between Saturday and Sunday and what time does it all start (I checked Nopi's site but I couldn't find any details)...

whizky, whats going on at Homestead?

·
Making a ComeBack!
1,058 Posts

·
9's Club
5,340 Posts
the import scene is getting ridiculous doing HIN and NOPI the same weekend...on the bright side this should get all the ricers off the streets for one full weekend in FL WOO HOO!

·
Making a ComeBack!
1,058 Posts
Thanks for a 2 year old you know alot!
Trader: (25)
and who are YOU and why are u Harassing me? did I steal your girl? Did my Tuner tune my car better than yours? Please explain.

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
and who are YOU and why are u Harassing me? did I steal your girl? Did my Tuner tune my car better than yours? Please explain.

C'mon now ladies... take it to a hotel!!:69: LOL
Dan

·
First to full boost?
465 Posts
omg everton hahahahah ur so wrong with the tuner comment lol, its ok everton i no u want sexy lexy back u miss having a nice car as a dd :p bro we gota do a dig race 1 day :) show u what u missin with sexy lexy lol

·
Registered
330 Posts

1) You know who I am
2)I'm not Harassing you, I Paid a 2 yr old a compliment.
3)Please steal her...and the headaches and bills that go with her! LOL
4) Our tuner did an excellent job on both cars but ...............
ummm isnt this your car behind mine? LMAO!!!!!!!
Go ahead click on it to see it bigger :1poke:

·
SupraForums Member
1,540 Posts
urg, some of these websites are so poorly designed I just cant stand it.... I still cannot find a time that it starts, ends or when the events are... I went to the schedule but it just has a date... Anyone have any info? Do we have to buy tickets? Florida tickets arent even shown on the ticket page.

·
Registered
212 Posts
urg, some of these websites are so poorly designed I just cant stand it.... I still cannot find a time that it starts, ends or when the events are... I went to the schedule but it just has a date... Anyone have any info? Do we have to buy tickets? Florida tickets arent even shown on the ticket page.
most likely we will have to buy the tickets at the door because i was on the site and they dont have miami anywere. as of the time i think i will call them and ask so as soon as i know ill tell all of you.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Well so much for calling they don't even have a number, but i left them a message on the nopi myspace so lets see if they decide to write back lol.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tecket have to be bought at the door, gate, or what ever. starts at 10am ends at 12am saturday
not to sure about the sunday show.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts