Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend is the Atco Nopi event, Titan Motorsports is going out to race it with the Scion tC and the Celica.

The following weekend we will be in englishtown as well.

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
I wish, but I won't be in NJ those weekends. You come to etown too early in the schedule.

How did you run in MD?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
it sucks you have no competition anymore....

·
11,221 Posts
What time does the event start on the Atco weekend? It's only like 30 minutes from my place. There usually ain't many events happening in Atco...

·
Registered
373 Posts
ill be there with my sc300 my supra is down right now

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
FAQ
I've got a sweet ride. Will you sponsor me?

Sorry, NOPI Motorsports, LLC and it's subsidiaries DO NOT OFFER SPONSORSHIPS to show cars, teams, or drivers. We recommend contacting manufacturers of those brands that you have on your vehicle or would like to have on your vehicle. Good luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's it cost to enter my car in the show?

PRICING:
$65.00 EARLY Registration and includes 2 WEEKEND PASSES
$75.00 DAY OF SHOW Registration and includes 2 WEEKEND PASSES

You can enter only one class in the car show.
Burn-out entry can be added on to Car Show entry at the event for $40:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLASS DEFINITIONS:

STREET - Minor bolt-on upgrades - Lip style ground effects - Small wings
CUSTOM - Any Bolt-on Accessory/Upgrade - Radical Wings - Body mods/Body kits - Custom Interior - Custom Paint
WILD - All Show - Chopped Top - Crazy Interior and Trunk - Tilt Fronts - Anything Goes
NOPI CHIC - Optional womans only class
JDM STYLE - Vehicles styled after Japanese Domestic Market vehicles
ENGINE SWAPPED - Vehicles with non-OE engines
SUNDAY ONLY - Car showing only on Sunday. Sunday only cars will be classed together and not eligible for Best of Show.

Where can I get tickets?

You can purchase tickets online up until the Sunday prior to the event. From then on, you must purchase them at the gate on the day of that event.

Do I have to register online?

No. You can register at the gate, but we recommend registering no later than a week before the event.

What do I do when I get there?

Pull up to the contestant gate and let them know that; A you're pre-registered, or B you need to purchase a car show ticket. Then proceed directly to the car show area and check in at the Car Show Registration Tent. They will instruct you from there.

When does it start? When does it end?

Gates for contestants open at 8am on both days. Show times are from 10am to 10pm on Saturday and 10am to 5pm on Sunday.

Can I take my show car out at night, and at what time?

Yes, you're welcome to leave as soon as your car has been judged. There will be a small dot placed on the windshield, or your registration card. If you get ready to leave before this happens, please stop by the Car Show Registration tent and let them know.

Can I leave my car at the show overnight?

You can, but neither NOPI nor the event venue will assume any liability.

Can I pitch a tent and camp overnight?

Sorry, no camping, pets and no glass containers.

Can I bring a cooler?

Sure you can. Make sure your cooler is no bigger than 14"x14"x14".

I'm entered in the car show. Do I have to be there both days?

Yes. Car show vehicles must be present and in their assigned areas on both days to be judged.

I can't register online for the car show or drag races coming to my town this weekend. Why?

To prep our computers for the race, we shut down registration on the Sunday before the race. If you don't get registered by then, you can still register at the gate.

I have a car club/team/crew, and we want to park together. How can we do that?

Your best bet is to show up at the venue as early as possible, and register at the same time before the show. That will better guarantee your club's chances of parking together.

Do I have to stay for the Awards Ceremony to get my trophy and/or cash prize?

Yes. Awards and Prize Money checks will not be mailed out after the event. You must be present to win.

·
Registered
109 Posts
So anyone going to Englishtown this weekend? I will be there, but with out the supra. I hope some people are going because I still do not know that many supra owners in New England.

Jon Martens

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
Tsoprano is at E-town right now and says it is absolutely crazy. Between Drifting and Drag Racing, the place is insane.

I am pissed I am in DC studying for finals...Fuck school lol haha

·
320hp
1,009 Posts
I just came from there it sucked DICK... Seen some BS Drag Racing in the 13's... An Airplane tried to land on the track as 2 guys were at the end of the track. Car show was Completly wack. The best looking car was a stock TT 300Z. Drifting was big, but the track was very small...

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
Its what you take away from it I guess. Marc told me some great stuff, so i am sure he will have a great write-up of the days events.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I had a great time....

pleasure to finally meet you Bottle...Team Titan kicked ass in qualifying as usual....you guys just dominate, and its awesome to be able to see in person a few times a year!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts