Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I will be there all weekend.. I have 94 TT with Blitz wheels.. Bruce is the name... I live in Valdosta myself..

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The event is hyped as Valdosta, GA, but is actually much much closer to Adel right on I-75.. I would suggest something like Hampton Inn if you are staying in Adel but there are a lot of much nicer places in Valdosta that are a little farther south of the track... Hope this helps!!! Also a lot better restaurants, etc. in Valdosta so the choice is yours...

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
I'm definately going to be there. The hotel is booked and I'm ready to go. This will be the first show that I have attended this year. I'm dying to see other Supra's. Unfortunely I will not have my Supra down there.The car will be at Titan Motorsports getting some work done. I hope this show will turn out some nice Supras. Did they have this event in Valdosa GA last year??I dont know what to expect but atleast there will be Supras around. I hope to meet some of you down there. See you there :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
This shi+ sucks I'm leaving for Turkey in 2 weeks so it looks like I won't be there. :sadwavey:

No they did not have this event here last year. South Georgia Motorsports is actually a newer track. One of three concrete tracks in North America. I go out there pretty often it hooks real well. The track itself is in Cecil a small hick town just outside of Valdosta. Doesn't take much time to get there if your staying in the hotels right there near I-75 in Valdosta. But anyway I hope you guys have a blast! :)

-Pipe

·
1,936 Posts
GA*Red*Supra said:
Well got my hotel this weekend. :)
Awesome, Are you going to have your car there???

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
Yeah I am. It's gonna be rough for me though b/c I've got like 4 exams the week before and 3 finals the week after. But I do really wanna go and I've already booked a room so screw it. :)

·
Banned
747 Posts
I'll be there doing the drift demo with Dan. We'll be in these cars

Come say hi if you get a chance!

·
1,936 Posts
GA*Red*Supra said:
Yeah I am. It's gonna be rough for me though b/c I've got like 4 exams the week before and 3 finals the week after. But I do really wanna go and I've already booked a room so screw it. :)
Dang,That's a load to handle........I think you deserve a break :) and what better way to relaxed than to do it at a Nopi show....right???? In other words .......I guess I'll see you there... :)

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
Yes you will. Dammit, I just called today and added a day on my hotel stay. I'm driving down Friday and staying friday night and saturday night. I'm so excited but I'm packing the books with me to study. I'm such a nerd! LOL

·
1,936 Posts
GA*Red*Supra said:
Yes you will. Dammit, I just called today and added a day on my hotel stay. I'm driving down Friday and staying friday night and saturday night. I'm so excited but I'm packing the books with me to study. I'm such a nerd! LOL
HAHAHAHA,Thats awesome to hear and No your not a nerd.......I like to call it multitasking ..lol :) I think we are staying Friday night and sat.night too.How far of a drive is it for you?????I live in TN but I'm very close to the NC state line.....so it will take awhile to get there..........oh well........Its a road trip anyways :) I'm ready to have some FUNNNNNN!!!!!!Good luck on that studying :biggrin:

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
Thanks buddy. Yeah studying is going well I guess. :) I think Valdosta is a 4 hour drive for me I believe. To be honest I haven't even checked. I'm just hoping that it doesn't rain.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
City of Atlanta to Valdosta is around 235 miles.. You can set the cruise on 80 and be there (here) in 3 hours or a little more.. A TON of road construction (widening I-75) from just south of Tifton to just north of Valdosta so be CAREFUL!!! Anyone need any Valdosta info just ask away and I will help as much as I can....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts