Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
masterblaster
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just emailed him the link to the 15 meg ver on sendthisfile.com so it should be up soon,trying to get the full res 90 meg ver uploaded now

·
830 Posts
If you can't get ahold of him, let me know and I can upload it onto his FTP for you.

·
masterblaster
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sent him the email with the link to where it was uploaded,I will pm it to you now also

·
830 Posts
When I downloaded the file "nopi" it didn't have any kind of file type with it. Meaning it was just "nopi" not "nopi.mpg, nopi.wmv, nopi.mov" or something of that nature.

·
830 Posts
OK, I just took a random guess and named it nopi.wmv and now it works. I will get it on the server for you and post the link as soon as I can.

·
830 Posts
Video is up!!! :)

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
yes please HI-res version would be nice.

Also can I ask for the titan vs. Fastforwardmotorwerks (white supra) video? I just want the video of that single run.

Thx

·
masterblaster
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just sent mksurfer the upload of the high res ver,it is 90 megs,full screen clear. Sorry I dumped all the raw footage.Drop the vid in a editing software and just grab what sec ya want.

·
830 Posts
suncom3 said:
I just sent mksurfer the upload of the high res ver,it is 90 megs,full screen clear. Sorry I dumped all the raw footage.Drop the vid in a editing software and just grab what sec ya want.

I tried to upload it to the server and its only letting me upload a total of 3MB, so I guess I'll just have to try it later. I'll keep you updated to when I get it on.

·
masterblaster
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
there were a couple runs where the sups just where having issues with new setups,they were ironing new things out.I talked with him in the pits,It was more than one thing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.