Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,this is the second day of the show. Saturdays show was pretty good but I wished that there were more Supras here.There are a few but not what I was expecting. All in All,the show was pretty good.This is the first time That I have seen the New AAP cars=Dons (Orange Flames),Chris (Green Flames)and Yamil(Blue Flames).I wonder if they painted the Red Flame car to the Green one???? Anyways,today is a new day and hopefully there will be More Supras there today.If anyone sees this today and your at the show,I'll be wearing a yellow Shirt with a black cap with a Dragon emblem on it. Feel free to come up to me at the show and we will chat about Supras.Later,Daniel

·
Registered
639 Posts
I second the MORE Supras thing.. I won first place in my category (94 TT Supra) but there were not many there.. Hung out with the AAP guys a little and all I can say is... OHH MY GOD!! The new BLACK M5 with the Maya wheels stole my heart!! I meant to get around to meet other Supra people but could not locate but a few....

Overall a great event.. I have LOTS of pics and will try to get them on an online album shortly...

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
I saw your car Roadie8105 but I didn't see you around it. Looks good. Yeah no shit, wish I could get a M5. That thing was beautiful. Didn't he run it down the track? Does anybody know what times he ran?

·
Registered
639 Posts
I met the guy and he told me something about 12 sec. range.. I am not sure of exact time.. Maybe some of the AAP people can post and tell us exact time... Sure would love to have met you Patrycia (sp?).. I saw you driving around but never could catch that fast ride!!!

I may have been chasing someone different for all I know.. LOL...

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
You know I recorded some runs on my dvd camera but I'm having issues getting it on my pc. Like I'm getting it on my pc but it's putting all the videos together on one playlist instead of making them seperate videos. Once I figure out that crap I'll post some of the runs.

I walked by your car and there were some guys standing around and I asked them if they knew who it belonged to but they didn't know.

·
www.aapmotorsports.com
140 Posts
The green flame AAP car is not the old red flame car. The red car went overseas to a buyer all three new cars are brand new for this season.
The M5 went 12.8 but the traction controll hurt it bogging bad and they did not try any runs without it. and the tt sc 430 lexus went 11.1 not bad for a car that was never built for drag and foot braking it on street tires. A few trips to the track with some tires and the lex would see mid 10s easy.

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
Well I can't wait to see that 430 hit the track with some tires then. :) Shit, 11.1 is an awsome time! I loved that M5. Lucky bastard. *drooling*

·
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cyma300TT said:
The green flame AAP car is not the old red flame car. The red car went overseas to a buyer all three new cars are brand new for this season.
The M5 went 12.8 but the traction controll hurt it bogging bad and they did not try any runs without it. and the tt sc 430 lexus went 11.1 not bad for a car that was never built for drag and foot braking it on street tires. A few trips to the track with some tires and the lex would see mid 10s easy.
Thanks for the reply Cyma300TT. The cars look amazing. What classes are the cars going to race in this year????? How much of a gap is the horspower between the three cars ???? One last question: Why didnt you guys go back to the red color instead of the green. I personally loved the Red color because it stood out so much.

·
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Roadie8105 said:
I second the MORE Supras thing.. I won first place in my category (94 TT Supra) but there were not many there.. Hung out with the AAP guys a little and all I can say is... OHH MY GOD!! The new BLACK M5 with the Maya wheels stole my heart!! I meant to get around to meet other Supra people but could not locate but a few....

Overall a great event.. I have LOTS of pics and will try to get them on an online album shortly...
Hey,Whats up Roadie8105. I looked at your car a few times.I liked the Carbon fabric on the speakers and such. I was the guy that had Blond hair and I was wearing a black Titan Motorsports tee. I talked to you about your photoblocker tag on the Supra.

·
www.aapmotorsports.com
140 Posts
Daniel said:
Thanks for the reply Cyma300TT. The cars look amazing. What classes are the cars going to race in this year????? How much of a gap is the horspower between the three cars ???? One last question: Why didnt you guys go back to the red color instead of the green. I personally loved the Red color because it stood out so much.
Sorry I do not check the forums regulary. As for the class that would be a question better suited for chris as I am racing pro extream dragster this year and not 100% up on what plans chris has for latter in the year other then what we have talked about. I know the green car will run pro street tire, I belive the plan is to run the blue car in PST and the new power street class if the tranny will hold and the orange in power street.
The blue car runs a 80mm gt47/80 the green car has the same and the orange car has a gt76 right at the 1000rwhp mark, the other two are of course well north of there.

The red will always be a classic and I loved that car but I think chris was ready for a change and the red car lives so no need to copy it.

·
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Cyma300tt for the details and I look forward to seeing these cars in action.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts