Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
want to buy used or new black with chrom or silver polish lip wheels, it's for a nonturbo supra mkiv, 19X8.5 and 19X9.5 or X10, prefer with tires. local pickup.

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,204 Posts
I have a set of racing hart wheels for sale without tires. here is the LINK

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just bought my rims today in san jose, $675 with taxes, ADR M classic black, 19X8.5, and 19X9.5

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is it the one in mulipatas? thats the wholesale price, they were over stock. at least it's brand new, can't get that price anywhere else

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i went there yesterday, it's a wholesale warehouse. they carried ADR and some other brand. The owner said they were overstock, that's why they open to the public. other shop from SF and Oakland that sell the same wheels from craiglist. they bought the wheels from him also and they were complainting about the owner sell it to the public for so cheap. the owner said only this time and it won't happen again. i asked him if he can hook me up with some other parts for cheap. he said he can get mostly anything with the wholesale price. so i might order some JL audio from him and see how much he can give me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts