Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested in going to a meet even though its an Acura meet they are welcoming every make and model. Anyone in the Bay Area interested in going to this? They said last year they had about 100 cars show up. They are also supposed to have a dyno no word yet on how much.

When: April 22nd, 2006 Saturday
Start: 09:00am - 11:00 Meet - Then Drive 11:01am SHARP!!!
End: 2:00ish

Meeting/Gathering will begin at:
Acura of Serramonte
475 Serramonte Boulevard
Colma, California 94014
650-985-1000

Final Destination will be at:
Auto Sport Garage
450 Victory Avenue
So. San Francisco, CA 94080
650-588-9090

http://www.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334000

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ You have anymore info on when and where? Thanks

·
Ruff Rydahs
1,744 Posts

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
damn...we should have a dyno day at dsr. Looks like they're booked for the CL guys that day. :(

·
TOO broke MK3
841 Posts
ah on here i think the dyno day will take more people in... Dyno and supra just belong togther lol

besides who wants to go in an acura meet.

you go to a super market and it feels like your in one of there meets lol j/k j/k.

·
Highway Demon
2,875 Posts
if anyone wants to go to the lexus dyno day to hang out hit me up on pm or aim and let me know.. i'd like some company.. Tou maybe you wanna meet up there? david from the san leandro meet invited us to this one actually that day we were all talkin..

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
I may join you...haven't visited my homie Lawrence @ dsr in a while...

Time and day? And when you gonna be there bud?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Hey, I'm interested in going and know an is300 owner who might be interested. I'll find out later.

·
Registered
737 Posts
95jza80tt said:
if anyone wants to go to the lexus dyno day to hang out hit me up on pm or aim and let me know.. i'd like some company.. Tou maybe you wanna meet up there? david from the san leandro meet invited us to this one actually that day we were all talkin..
i'm down with you on this one brain. hope it doesn't rain.

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
Hmm...
Not looking good for me...what time you guys planning to drop by DSR (if you do)?

I may still try to drop by, but if I do, I don't wanna be the lone, out of place, FIRE BREATHING Supra haha ;)

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like no rain.

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
Oh...didn't know you were going to roll by there, Neostream.

I figured no one was going so I didn't wanna be the lone Supra there watching a bunch of Lexuses go at it.

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
Did you catch the EVO meet, Brian?

·
Highway Demon
2,875 Posts
Nah i had to work on a car last minute and it ended up taking up my whole day.. i wanted to go though.. got my car all cleaned up and ready for it too.. damnit.. oh well there is always next time.. but when i plan my meet i hope you will all be there..

Brian

1 - 20 of 33 Posts