Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well im Actually doing what i never thought would happen, and im putting my car up for sale...

its only due to i just started EMT training, and will be starting at UTI over the summer, and simply need a financial break for about 6 months until i start work as an EMT and can easily pay for a both a car and school..

i bought the car March 23rd, 2004 from the 3rd owner, who also had the car for about a year, the owner before that being a toyota employee who only owned the car for about a week, and then the original owner being a business woman down in irvine..

the car is Renassaince Red on Tan, 6spd, 1993.5 Premier Edition with 117k miles and currently at BPU+ level..

Mods include:

HKS intake
Greddy Type S BOV
custom 3.5" IC hard piping
Blitz 4core FMIC
HKS Dowpipe
Greddy PE exhaust
Greddy Profec-b Spec 1 EBC
Greddy BCC
HKS turbo timer
Autometer carbon-fiber 20lb boost gauge
Autometer carbon-fiber oil pressure gauge
Konig Villian rims sized to: 17x8 in the front with Kuhmo Supra 235/45ZR17 tires and 17x9.5 in the rear with Bridgestone Potenza RE730 275/40ZR17 tires
Eibach springs
Euro Glass Headlights
98 Taillights

the stereo is a pioneer deck, with polk/momo speakers and tweeters up front and a Blaupunkt 400 watt amp

i bought the car for 25.5k without the rims, exhaust, dp, ebc, or bcc and have only put a couple thousand miles on it in my ownership, so my asking price id like for the car is 25,000 obo .... the buyer also get to take the stock catback(which only has about 1000 miles on it) as well as both of the cats to smog the car when need be...

im gonna be real sad to see her go, as i never thought id do it :sadwavey: , but ill be back to supras ASAP....

PICS:

i dont have any interior or motor shots yet(no cable for my digi cam) ..... but ill be getting them up hopefully by tonight, and if not then by tomorrow..

-mike

·
Registered
784 Posts
you got PM

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
oh oh, your gonna be mkiii status!??!?!?!?!

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
wow mike can't believe u selling the supra....just saw it in person at the meet...clean car goodl luck with the sale

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
QUITERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! quitttttterrrr!!!!!!!! :(

·
Registered
81 Posts
Dude :wtf: did you get hit on the head? I never thoght i'd see the day. Im sad to see it go, really. Now buy a MK3.

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no...i cant part the car out as after i install something, i usually sell the stock part...the only stock parts i still have are the stock catback and the cat's only for smog purposes...

-mike

·
Registered
784 Posts
you got PM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts