Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prefer local pick up. These tires have just 6 passes and NO street time so there's lot of use left. The wheels are your plain 94 tt satin finish. You will also get the lug nut covers. $400

·
miata owner...
1,367 Posts
Is the price firm and do you have pictures. im intrested in these but im going out of town for a couple days so if you can let me know right away that would be great.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
price is as firm as a baby's butt. Hit me up anytime. I dont' have any pics they are on my car right now.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kevganzon said:
i might be interested. But i cant pick it up :(
I have someone interested right now but if it falls through then you can have them. My friends and I go to LA a lot and can bring them down to you.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lemme grab the camera and take some pics

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
After you send me pix, when would be the soonest you could bring the wheels down to socal? I have cash ready-in-hand :)

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Im interested, im from Sacramento, where in norcal are you?

send pics to [email protected] or post them on here.

thanks.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
sold them maybe? but he should just say sold if thats the case :)

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No they are not gone yet. I work 12 hours a day and by the time I get home its too dark take pics. Its not like I sit by the comp with the camera and tires by my bedside ready for pics. So, instead of emailing everyone pics I'll post them here.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SOLD! I had a few people that were interestd but no one was for sure. So I ended up selling them for $200 shipped. Someone got a good deal these tires have tons of tread left and the wheels are in good shape.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts