·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
hey I know that exhaust (and car)...
Hoover right?

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
hm... I take it back. I think I mistook your red MKIV and custom 4" exhaust with downward dump for someone else's. :)

·
Power Speed
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol, yea you knew Hoover? I bought his car. I switched out the exhaust for a more quieter Super Dragger. I lost alot of HP by doing so...at least its quieter now.

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
Hey buddy.

You're Garrett's dad right? If so, I think I recognize your SN now!
I was the guy you were talking to with the black Supra turbo and RP01 wheels (see my sig in my post above).

Yeah, I checked out Hoover's car last year when I was looking for my Supra. I can also speak for that 4" exhaust. He hand-made that thing and it's beautiful!!

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
haha yet another edit...you can't be Garret's dad - you're too young haha. Sorry for all the mistaken identity.

on topic - bump for a nice exhaust! lol

·
Power Speed
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Its cool, ya we met at the SJ lollicup meet. I had the red Supra w/the Work Equip's parked next to garret's dad's TRD quicksilver.

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
LOL I knew I recognize your SN from somewhere...it was probably that thread. I remember your car now. Did you replace your rear hatch after you bought the car?

PS - sorry for turning your thread to a chat room.

·
Power Speed
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Na, I haven't replaced the hatch yet, just cleaned it up a little. I'll probably change it and repaint the whole car next year. Yea, Hoover did a great job on this exhaust, the fitment and the welds are awesome!

·
Power Speed
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mkbvictory said:
damm that pipe looks hella clean but that tip looks really bad IMHO....
Just cut it off and have a straight one welded on if you dont like it. This style of tip doesnt burn the bumper, and doesnt attract po-po's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts