Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
no search=pejorative
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since I can't use the search function, and don't know what carbon fiber wings are going for nowadays. Msrp for mine was something like 675 if I remember correctly. My asking price is 550 for my Authentic RMM (Rod Millen Motorsports) MKIV adjustable three piece Supra Wing with the carbon fiber centerpiece. The fiberglass sides have been professionally primer surfaced. The center piece has minor scratches on the clear coat which your local body shop can sand and buff out once they paint the sides. Hardware not included. Sorry about my ghetto 3.2 camera pix.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
would you ship it to socal?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
make sure you let me know if you can ship it. I'm very interested in it.

thanks

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
will it fit mkiii?

·
no search=pejorative
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
would you ship it to socal?
Sorry, been swamped at work. Yeah, I would ship it if you can pay the shipping, shouldnt be too much. I'll insure it on my part. I remember the Bomex whaletail wing I sold a few years ago was a bit of a hasle though. This would seem to be easier to ship...

Please PM me for further information, comments, concerns. Thanks.:wavey:

·
no search=pejorative
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i might have a bay area buyer that would be interested.. i'll get back to you..
Hopefully you'll get back to me. Oh, I like your Poopra's makeover. Super sexy:love:

·
no search=pejorative
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pending sale...

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
dude sisco, it's sev,,,where the fuck you been,,,miss ya man!!!

·
no search=pejorative
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Whats crackin Sev! How you been man? Get on AIM one of these days yo. I see you never fixed your computer. Still got the comma's going. LOL Don't worry man. Gimme a couple or few more months and I'll come back to the supra community, just been loving vacations more than cars for a while now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts