Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Norcal Mt Cruise *56k beware*

A few fellow local car enthusiasts met up this weekend in norcal to take a little cruise around the bay. Here are the pics from the drive. Enjoy!

edit: sorry about the weird resizing. Photobucket resized some pics and not others.




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,206 Posts
Shit, that looks like it must've been fun!! Me wanna play! :cry:

Every one of those cars are so gorgeous, I want an STi in a bad, bad way:D
 

·
Boost Junkie
Joined
·
12,385 Posts
Wow,

Nice pix and sweet rides.

Steve K.
 

·
Supra + DSM = heaven
Joined
·
3,946 Posts
Wow the pics turned out great! Your camera works good carlo :) some of those shots I couldnt hold steady and the camera did all the work. Also that one where Mikes car was rolling but it looks like its parked in the middle of the road. Now thats a nice pickup man! THat exposure was real fast but the colors still bright and vivid.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gixxer_drew said:
Wow the pics turned out great! Your camera works good carlo :) some of those shots I couldnt hold steady and the camera did all the work. Also that one where Mikes car was rolling but it looks like its parked in the middle of the road. Now thats a nice pickup man! THat exposure was real fast but the colors still bright and vivid.
hah yea the pics turned out great man. You did a great job snapping the pictures. Thanks again for riding along and taking the pictures. That traffic jam would have been one boring ride with no one to talk to.

carlo
 

·
Supra Poobah
Joined
·
1,391 Posts
Definitely cool... Carlo if you need hosting for stuff let me know.
Mike
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
583 Posts
<-----needs more pics of your car and less of the cartoonish STi.

The widebody wingless car truly exemplifies how gorgeous the lines of the MKIV look without a retarded wing. Nice pics, looks like a good time.
 

·
Supra + DSM = heaven
Joined
·
3,946 Posts
IMAGINETHAT said:
<-----needs more pics of your car and less of the cartoonish STi.

The widebody wingless car truly exemplifies how gorgeous the lines of the MKIV look without a retarded wing. Nice pics, looks like a good time.
The guy with the "cartoonish" STI seemed like a standup guy who has an interest in supras and was a pleasure to talk to at the meet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,825 Posts
Carlo, nice pics man. Damn! Was there a thread or something about this cruise? That day was the best day the Bayarea has had all week and now it's back to raining!
 

·
OCC
Joined
·
897 Posts
gixxer_drew said:
The guy with the "cartoonish" STI seemed like a standup guy who has an interest in supras and was a pleasure to talk to at the meet.
The owner of the STi has a Supra... just happened to be getting some work done so he came out anyway with his daily driver STi.

sushi
 

·
Well Balanced
Joined
·
508 Posts
Gotta love California scenery....the cars, the ocean, the mountains...etc..

I see the Supra guys don't play around when it comes to wheels....HRE, fikse, iforged. Very nice.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top