Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE: people people this is supra forums meet which means all kinds of years supras, and or affiliates of supras may come. its ok to bring your friends along as long as yah bring some stuff to eat!!

ok no one reads the stickys, time for a meet yalls

Big Norcal Meet.. April 23rd...FINAL THREAD! whos going!
Alright now that the poll on location and date is over...

its time for EVERYONE to know when and where it is, and to find out who all is coming

WHEN:

SATURDAY APRIL 23rd at 10:30am

WHERE:

San Leandro Marina
40 San Leandro Marina
San Leandro, CA 94577
Phone: 510-357-7447

Since this is going to be a BBQ...you dont have to bring anything...but if you want to eat, you will need to bring something for the bbq, that way everyone pitches in and the people that dont, dont get food for something they put no effort towards...

STUFF TO BRING FOR THE BBQ:

plates
cups
forks/knifes
burgers
hot dogs
buns
sodas
juices
ketchup
mustard
napkins
charcoal,bbq hardware(spatchelas and shit)

this isnt the only stuff to bring, if there is like some special stuff you guys wanted to bring along like lumpia or some other nice ethnic foods/specialties thatd be cool

im also going to post this in the central cali section because im sure a couple of those guys would be down for driving up for this one as well

if you are coming simply post something saying so and what bbq item you are bringing, so that we can get a good head count of all who are showing, and so we dont get 10 people bringing napkins...

WHOS COMING:

Malicali
CKAnderson
TaBooLeH21
supratkfy
SupraTuRD
CSR Ma71
dziuggy
95jza80tt
thedarcsage
Pwr4all
scottiedawg66
MoMoSupra80
TKO
HyRisk
ISIS
Popowski
mkivsoopra
JDM KING

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
So if you're coming from 880 south, you exit at Marina Blvd West and keep on going straight down the road past the railroad tracks and stop signs until you hit the water or see a stupid metal sculture ad for a "butterfly exhibit" or something. Then you drive like two or three blocks up after the bend, make a right turn, drive all the way until you hit the end of the parking lot and we'll be there at the bbq spot like we did it two years ago.

S

·
0 Posts
If I'm not working that day, count me in...it's only like 30min from my house :cool:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Uh dude, why are you changing the time? its 1pm and why are you going against Mike? he'll probably be pissed that someone is messing with the meet he setup.

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
looks like there will be good amount showing up. anyone planning on having a drive up there together from SF?

·
what comes out the butt?
4,468 Posts
Typical Car Nut said:
Uh dude, why are you changing the time? its 1pm and why are you going against Mike? he'll probably be pissed that someone is messing with the meet he setup.
your stupid chris:lol:

1...we changed the time to 10:30...thats why the orgininal thread in the first post says to NOT skip over the first post as updates will be posted in that post...

2...thats anthony, you know, the guy who sold ton his car, hahaha, i know him, hes just helping out, 2 threads are better than one as he has a point that people dont read stickies...but this way they can go read that thread and post in there too;)

-mike

·
no search=pejorative
527 Posts
Suprasonica said:
is this an Mk4 meet ?
Any year toyota supra can go...as for Popowski quote.
Popowski said:
Ill be bringing my team as well. so add 20 to the head count.
He doesnt realize that if he's bringing his "team" then they'd better be all supras, otherwise its going to be a ricer fest and full of people with cool team sticker names like Demented or some crap like that. :rolleyes:

·
Senior Newbie
262 Posts
HyRisk said:
Any year toyota supra can go...as for Popowski quote. He doesnt realize that if he's bringing his "team" then they'd better be all supras, otherwise its going to be a ricer fest and full of people with cool team sticker names like Demented or some crap like that. :rolleyes:
haha. francsico.. i am sure that will be supra with rice stickers haha.

P

·
0 Posts
My team isnt rice, we all own hi performance vehicles. Ranging from Subaru WRX and civic hybrids to supras.

Team Velocity Performance will be in attendance. Thank you.

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
aight look maybe everyone's thinkin it but ima say it,,,and i mean this as no offense to anyone,,,the meet was prepared for a supra crew only,,,now i wouldnt mind if acouple non-supra's showed up (esp. ones that hang around the boards and contribute),,,but 20??? that seems abit much,,,not to mention parking will be krazy! like i said i dont mean any offense but this meet was originally planned for supra guys,,,now dont get me wrong, id take any opertunity to meet other people, supra or not,,,but this was kind of a close gathering amongst the supra guys,,,,,but i donno, maybe im just being stupid,,,what do you guys think,,,am i out of line ???

·
Registered
50 Posts
TaBooLeH21 said:
aight look maybe everyone's thinkin it but ima say it,,,and i mean this as no offense to anyone,,,the meet was prepared for a supra crew only,,,now i wouldnt mind if acouple non-supra's showed up (esp. ones that hang around the boards and contribute),,,but 20??? that seems abit much,,,not to mention parking will be krazy! like i said i dont mean any offense but this meet was originally planned for supra guys,,,now dont get me wrong, id take any opertunity to meet other people, supra or not,,,but this was kind of a close gathering amongst the supra guys,,,,,but i donno, maybe im just being stupid,,,what do you guys think,,,am i out of line ???

there's only two non supra cars going so far. me and the sc guy

·
what comes out the butt?
4,468 Posts
SC300s and MR2s are allowed as they are fellow toyotas...as well as you guys contribute to the forums...

but like sev said....its ok if you want to bring a couple friends, but dont bring an entire crew and turn it into a "import meet with some supras there" ....thats not what it is...shit i have ALOT of non supra owning friends with dsms and such....but im not inviting all of them with there cars only because its SUPRA MEET .... if you want to bring your freinds along, bring the supras, and have your "team" guys just ride in the supras, dont bring a bunch of non supras to a supra meet, especially if they dont contribute...

im adding this little bit to the original thread..

drew and mr2 guy....your names will be added to the attendee list on the original thread

-mike

P

·
0 Posts
Its a public venue and anyone can show up. My team will be there representing to the max.

·
what comes out the butt?
4,468 Posts
Popowski said:
Its a public venue and anyone can show up. My team will be there representing to the max.
-_-

::sigh::

well thats fine i guess..

but its not public food and when we go for a cruise its not a public cruise then...

seriously dude, just bring your freinds in the supras, dont bring a bunch of non supras to a supra meet, that is retarded...

-mike

1 - 20 of 195 Posts