Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
91TT comin up, 01 s2k
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did the North Cal Sticker thread get deleted???? Anyways the second of my 2 mk3 will be done soon so I'm asking for a sticker. Do we even have any sticker left Mr. President and Mr. VP?

·
NorCal Haters Club
2,251 Posts
In todays economy we have had to cut back our operations and really look at decal potential prospects with a magnifying glass. Can you please post pics of yourself and car and give us a brief 1 paragraph statement on why you are deserving of such classification? Thank you, we look forward to your response.

JawsGear
NorCal President

·
2turbos1supra
1,614 Posts
My Ride:

My Paragraph Statement:
In west philadelfia born and raised on the playground where I spent most of my days. Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys said were up in no good started making trouble in my neighbourhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. And said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later. Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

·
Supra Poobah
1,391 Posts
I come from the city of dope
It couldn't be saved by john the pope
Coz the base head lyric sees the light
Two fat raps to the head last night
Cocaine cocaine, is that your rap
Every day and night it's coming back
C-o-c-a-i-n-e
The rich man's high what it used to be
But things looking different in eighty-five
Cocaine, cocaine is that your high
Since age thirteen what have I seen
A lotto of base heads straight coke fiends
Snorting, puffing, that's the life
But it's all over when you hit that pipe
Big coke dealers on the knock
All smoked up with no more rocks
Base heads buy, coke from him
But he smokes more than all of them
The big coke man, ain't too cool
He smokes more than all you fools
He's gotta a lotta do, but not a lotta bank
A brand new car with an empty tank
Pretty white smoke all in his chest
And a 91 Mark III, reposessed

My Ride:

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
does anyone have gif or pic i can use for the norcal supra forum? i might be able to print out some vinyls for us to use.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts