Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
its a slow auto...
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
where did my thread about rtc go? why was it deleted? this is the 2nd tuning thread that has now been deleted in the last 2 weeks in this section..................why????????????????

jay

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
it was a good thread.....

despite the bullshit with rocked, I dont want to tell people how to moderate, but the bullshit posts should have been deleted and the thread left up, it was informative to the local guys for a good new shop that people could trust to take their Supra (SC/IS)

·
its a slow auto...
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dave Capone said:
Someone moved it to the "black hole". My account does not let me move threads out of the black hole. If you want to post it again do it here:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=39

Also, next time just PM me if something is wrong :)

i would pm, but could'nt remember who was moderating this section at the time i saw my thread was gone... dave can you see why it was put there and if its possible to have whoever moved it explain why or possibly moveit to the section you listed above.. the only reason i placed it here is because it concerned people in the north east in genral..

thanks dave..

jay

·
5,059 Posts
no idea, no reason was posted at the end of the thread. As far as shop reviews put them all in that section. I think it was moved because of that and the fact that they aren't a paying sponsor on this board.

·
NA-T T61
1,988 Posts
Yeah, that was probably why....

Beats me as to why you should have to pay thousands to advertise on a free public forum, but obviously the online sites on the forum are real sticklers about keeping their businesss directed to them....

Meh...

·
its a slow auto...
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
i understand the sponsor issue, but it was a thread relavent to the north east and tuning, not product sales in general or blatant self advertising.. if thats the case then there are many other threads in other sections that should be deleted where people are trying to push products that they fabricate.......

http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=259471
that thread should be deleted too, theres mention of non sponsors and products being advertised... shit makes me upset when some things are pulled and others aren't.....

jay

·
Banned
297 Posts
jaynite said:
i understand the sponsor issue, but it was a thread relavent to the north east and tuning, not product sales in general or blatant self advertising.. if thats the case then there are many other threads in other sections that should be deleted where people are trying to push products that they fabricate.......

http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=259471
that thread should be deleted too, theres mention of non sponsors and products being advertised... shit makes me upset when some things are pulled and others aren't.....

jay
Don't get upset Jay there is enough chassis work to go around. :bigthumb: Must help to work on a few mods cars :)

·
its a slow auto...
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
EightSecondSupra2 said:
Don't get upset Jay there is enough chassis work to go around. :bigthumb: Must help to work on a few mods cars :)

that was just used as an example, as there are other threads that dont involve you... there should'nt be any issues where you work on mods cars so you get a free pass on pushing your product, because thats just wrong if that is the case... not upset about you posting your shit on here and trying to get buisness out of it, i'm upset that my thread was deleted as was another tuning thread and the common denominator in both these thread was your boy " rocked " running his mouth and then you got involved in them,then they mysteriously vanished..

jay :dunno: :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
i agree with you 100% jay. very informative threads that are deleted and that can prevent the same topic coming up again in the future

·
Banned
297 Posts
jaynite said:
that was just used as an example, as there are other threads that dont involve you... there should'nt be any issues where you work on mods cars so you get a free pass on pushing your product, because thats just wrong if that is the case... not upset about you posting your shit on here and trying to get buisness out of it, i'm upset that my thread was deleted as was another tuning thread and the common denominator in both these thread was your boy " rocked " running his mouth and then you got involved in them,then they mysteriously vanished..

jay :dunno: :)

Well you know I am not rocked and am not responsible for his actions or words, however he has been around the industry for a few years and is opionated, after all this is a public forum and you can state your mind on anything and everything.

On the tread getting deleted i had absolutly nothing to do with that i could care less what stay up on these boards george is a great tuner as well as al at xxtuning, these are my opions not rockeds'.

R

·
0 Posts
The truth hurts gentleman. In everything I've posted it has been stated the truth. Don't be as so arrogant as to complain. I see how easy it is for everyone to jump on the bandwagon. Look at the SP Thread about the bad motor, SPE Thread on a few items.

Everyone has horror stories but you choose to ignore them because the "big names" are in the following. I've heard and seen many big tuners do very very stupid things. I mean cmon boys, Iouannaou blew his head off welding a gas tank with fuel in it. That's a known fact..... My opinions are of my own and ya know what, I could care less about you jaynite. If you wish please call me I'd love to chat with you over the phone about this...

The internet warrior thing as you seem to find your favorite antic is sadly not what I do. Everything I post is the truth as I've indicated and if you did any research or were active in the community as you say you are, you'd know it aswell.

The high rollers of the community know who I am and I'm in perfect standing with them all....not my fault that a bunch of low lifes with opinions that are less than stellar of me have things to say. I think the arguement here is childish and unture, but, lets not post great threads about everyone. Look at MSP...I've seen eveyrone jump on the bandwagon until someone has the balls to post pictures or some bad experience and then they get ripped to shreads(they meaning the person who posted the pics)...That's a real great community...

Feel free (203) 980.9195...

Until then, don't post anything negative towards me because you don't know me, you don't know who I am, and you've never met me...that can however be arranged if you wish....and I certainly don't want to hear you whine and complain about things that I say, it's a waste of bandwidth...

·
Registered
240 Posts
rocked said:
The internet warrior thing as you seem to find your favorite antic is sadly not what I do.

you've never met me...that can however be arranged if you wish...
"Hey kettle, you're black" -pot

I didn't have the "pleasure" of reading your other posts in the first thread.....Blew his head off....lol.....That new head was easy to come by......btw I know what you're saying, everyone does something stupid now and again, I guess you're perfect....Feel free to PM or post the horror stories about George......Are you gonna tell me he blew a motor or had something break on the Race cars....WOW...EVERYONE does that, it's how you learn....That NHRA Championship and 3 for ara plus the 1-2 in Nopi must have been just a series of blow motors and fucked up parts......"If you're not breaking shit you're not testing the limits"......This is about all the time I have to waste on you.....There's a hater in every crowd.....Guess I found the one in here...

PS....Would love to see what you've done worth anything for this or any other community......It's intriguing to see who's throwing rocks from a distance...

Dan

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Guys i moved the thread!
not deleted it so people could calm down.
it had nothing to do with advertisements but the fact it went totaly off topic and was becoming more a flame war,with people have a problem with someone posting there thoughts here.

yea you might not agree 100% with someones remarks but sometimes everything you hear is not true and when one person calls out that person or shop you begin a flame war on them .I can honestly say i know the truths behind some shops and people here and there group of friends who back them up and how they would never them selfs bring there car to that shop to have work done.but thats another topic in it self.

but the fact that you guys start arguing and we dont need this ..rather than flame each other we should stick together more and help each other learn more .god knows there are enough shady people and shops out there and we dont need more BS here.

and SupaSupraSE the resone people pay is because its not free to run the site, like most forums money keeps the page up and running.

well if you have a question and need to speak to me,send me a PM.

well take care and please dont start arguments over such little things .

·
its a slow auto...
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ranger498 said:
Guys i moved the thread!
it had nothing to do with advertisements but the fact it went totaly off topic and was becoming more a flame war,with people have a problem with someone posting there thoughts here.

yea you might not agree 100% with someones remarks but sometimes everything you hear is not true and when one person calls out that person or shop you begin a flame war on them .I can honestly say i know the truths behind some shops and people here and there group of friends who back them up and how they would never them selfs bring there car to that shop to have work done.but thats another topic in it self.

but the fact that you guys start arguing and we dont need this ..rather than flame each other we should stick together more and help each other learn more .god knows there are enough shady people and shops out there and we dont need more BS here.

and SupaSupraSE the resone people pay is because its not free to run the site, like most forums money keeps the page up and running.

i understand what your saying and have no problem with the concept, but lets face facts, an opinion is one thing, an outright bashing of anybody other then his tuner of choice is another..rocked is an asshole and always seems to start shit for no reason.. so why could'nt you have simply removed his posts from my thread instead of removing the thread?

jay

ps, pm sent right now..

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ranger498 said:
Guys i moved the thread!

Ranger I agree with what you've done....The only problem I have is with what you insinuated about "some" shops......Please at least clarify if you're talking about George or not....I don't think you are, but it can be mis-construed as if you were.........I see either rocked or a mod deleted his post.....If he did it maybe he had a change of heart ?....who knows..

In the end it's all about a shop you can trust and RTC is one of them 201-440-0404 check them out....

Dan

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I have a problem with the way you handled it Ranger...you are not even a moderator in this section of the forum, and you should have let the regional forum mods take care of it....I guess perhaps you felt compelled to do something since possibly you might know more background info as dt1313 mentioned...

it was otherwise a great thread that gave people a heads up on a great shop for people to take their cars to and TRUST to get good work done....it didnt deem deletion....

I'd request it be moved back in here with the negative bickering edited out.....

or jaynite, start up a new thread....

my $0.02

·
its a slow auto...
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok guys, from our pm discussion it appears as though ranger is going to edit out the pissing match in my previous thread and repost it...

thanks...

jay

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.