Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i was wondering what you've heard around the North east as being the most powerful STREET import.... I think im at the top or atleast pretty damn close.. and i was just wondering, If you have heard of anything else!!

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Jon,

I think right now other than maybe Msp's blue supra I think you may be it. If you can consider that a STREET car. There car a couple around 1000-1100 but I don't think other than you there are any 1200+rwhp Street cars around here.

·
11,221 Posts
93HRDTOPTT said:
Jon,

I think right now other than maybe Msp's blue supra I think you may be it. If you can consider that a STREET car. There car a couple around 1000-1100 but I don't think other than you there are any 1200+rwhp Street cars around here.

It's a street legal car I think.

--------------

JP - you just moved back?

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
93HRDTOPTT said:
Jon,

I'm not even sure that they have released dyno numbers of that car.. but if its a 88 with no spray, the numbers are probably damn close....

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
without a doubt, its MSP's full weight 6 speed street supra...not the one that runs in NDRA/NOPI...but Paul's personal car....

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
TsopranoIS300 said:
without a doubt, its MSP's full weight 6 speed street supra...not the one that runs in NDRA/NOPI...but Paul's personal car....

I know which one it is.... and that is the only car that i thought it could be. I dont know for sure how much power it made though

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
SteelCitySupra said:
I know which one it is.... and that is the only car that i thought it could be. I dont know for sure how much power it made though

he did get the car to run a [email protected]

so, thats a lot of power...not sure about engine components though

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alex D said:
Judging by the trap speeds, i would say that MSP is close to cody's power level if not maybe a little more. MSP's blue bomber hasn't really had that much track time. Jon, are you going to the NJ meet?
no i wont be there... I vowed never go to anywhere near Belmar, NJ for the rest of my life... :)

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
SteelCitySupra said:
no i wont be there... I vowed never go to anywhere near Belmar, NJ for the rest of my life... :)

LoL, come party in Atlantic City this weekend in that case then. Thats where i'll be.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I don't know if I'm up there , but I could tell you that my car is a true daily driver .I put about 65 miles a day ,and drive every single day to and from work.
I"ve put down 1123rwhp through an auto (943 on boost and 1123 with a conservetive 225 shot).
And it has seen a 8.93 on a test run. But to me that doesn't count because it was not in a sanctioned event.
P.S. - I no longer have a trailer, and this is my only car at the moment.
Representing the Northeast!!

Albert

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
fastautomatic said:
I don't know if I'm up there , but I could tell you that my car is a true daily driver .I put about 65 miles a day ,and drive every single day to and from work.
I"ve put down 1123rwhp through an auto (943 on boost and 1123 with a conservetive 225 shot).
And it has seen a 8.93 on a test run. But to me that doesn't count because it was not in a sanctioned event.
P.S. - I no longer have a trailer, and this is my only car at the moment.
Representing the Northeast!!

Albert
Hey Albert, I've met you numerous times mostly from meeting Nenni for tuning. But props on driving that thing everyday, that is really impressive. And last time i saw that car.. it didnt look like it was setup for a daily commute at all! And 1123 i would say is definetly up there...

I heard that Paul said his blue car made 1350rwhp... which id ont know how true that is on a 3.0 and 88 on boost.... but who knows ??

·
Registered
480 Posts
Yes ,
John I do remember meeting with you on more than one occasion,
Whats up! congrats on those #'s good to see you reach your goals.
Yea , everything is still the sameway except it has plates ,reg and insurance.
Car has a full interior,(weighs over 3600 lbs) and everything works.
I'm just enjoying the car!!

·
Registered
480 Posts
I believe Paul made that on the 3.0 He runs VP import fuel and that could do wonders with Boost ,timing and NOS.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I was going to say Albert Diaz but I guess he beat me to it. It's def daily driven as I can remember him parking in front of the gym everyday. It's the ultimate sleeper.

-Ash

1 - 20 of 49 Posts