Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· DJ/Producer
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
since jay soko might be down the shore for this event i guess il start a caravan. Any North Jersey guys post here if u want to caravan to the event. Il post times as we get closer to the event.

The event starts at 9 am and its about an 1 hr and 15 mins to drive there.

when: 7:30 am with a 7:45 rollout
where: Garden state plaza by the best buy

1. Poznanski

· Photographer
291 Posts
ill bump this for ya... i feel like ppl are sleepin on this...

· Registered
331 Posts
Wassup Jason, sounds like you are running for some type of political office!!! Just kidding. I will not be able to make it to this big tristate meet due to being in my homeland Philippines schooling for 4 years. Everybody enjoy the big meet. I suggest whpever missed out on the NE2K9 make it to this one!!! What's up Nick, glad that you are making good use of urself by leading this big north jersey to the tristate car meet. Way to regulate buddy.

ALVIN

· DJ/Producer
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wassup Jason, sounds like you are running for some type of political office!!! Just kidding. I will not be able to make it to this big tristate meet due to being in my homeland Philippines schooling for 4 years. Everybody enjoy the big meet. I suggest whpever missed out on the NE2K9 make it to this one!!! What's up Nick, glad that you are making good use of urself by leading this big north jersey to the tristate car meet. Way to regulate buddy.

ALVIN
Jason is going to be at a weezy concert so i had to take over for the caravan

· DJ/Producer
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if i dont get atleast a few interested by tomarow im goining to have to cancel the caravan

· second chance at life
2,041 Posts
Hey Nick, sorry won't be able to make the north caravan. I'm going straight from my house. Gonzy is probably going to meet me in Staten Island, you're welcome to join.

· Registered
2,567 Posts
yup i gues me and deck brandon r getting together,to the meet

· DJ/Producer
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Nick, sorry won't be able to make the north caravan. I'm going straight from my house. Gonzy is probably going to meet me in Staten Island, you're welcome to join.
where in staten island

· ex BPU'er
5,973 Posts
My cars not gunna be done in time. Sorry guys...
you suck.

for all the cool people-

why don't we all meet up somewhere along LIE? I'm gonna go down through Throgsneck. Anyone know a good rest stop we can all meet at? lets say like 8am?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.