Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I work at a resturant called the long valley pub and brewery, its located in Long Valley, NJ 07853 and every monday we Have Cruise Night where local cars come by, but I was wondering if we wanted to ge ta meet going. Cruise night goes every monday from now untill the end of the summer, so we could choose a date to all go. Or I could set up another day during the week at anytime during the summer and have a meet as well. just let me know guys

Matt

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Just had dinner there a couple months with 4 other Supra guys.. go figure!! So is this just a come park your car and show it off sort of thing? I'd be interested, not too far away from there.

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol yea guys just show up eat hang out drink if you can have a good time. Just tell me the date we want our own supra meet, or just come any monday night, Ill be working.

Matt

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Plan something in June for it.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Ahh the good ol' Brew Pub.. hey J what the hell you calling scenic boy!! You are practically the next town over.. there aint nothing scenic about LV! haha

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
SupraMan35 said:
Im down, i know some bimmers that would want to come too...

if thats cool with you guys
i'll prolly show up in bimmer my self

EDIT---nevermind its a PUB & BREWERY so I wont be driving :faint:

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so sometime in June? and again on the cruise night? or our date on say a saturday or sunday?

Matt

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
June 10th or 11th would be good

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Matt how many people can this place hold, can they seat a large group?

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes as long as its done before hand we can hold many. I can try to make it one of those dates, ill talk to the owner this week

Matt

·
SupraCop
407 Posts
Dont mean to be a pain but if we could do it either a little earlier or later that would be better for me. I will be in FL and I dont want to miss this. For people who dont know the parking lot is big so is the pub

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Only weekend that isn't good for me is June 24th/25th. I'll be in Cali... So early June sounds good to me.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
bump

1 - 20 of 67 Posts