Supra Forums banner

201 - 216 of 216 Posts

·
Administrator
8,347 Posts
Drop box link is only good for you to view Reid, pm me if you like I'll host and post them.

Also looking to purchase shirt, ect.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'd like to take a minute and thank everyone who showed to this event for their support to the community and of course thank you Reid for all of you work and effort to make this happen. We appreciate all it.

Thanks again everyone!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thanks, Reid! Had an awesome time traveling with the MD folks and just as much fun at the meet. Can't wait for next year.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Thanks everyone glad you all had a good time. We'll see if we can do it again next year just need things to calm down again with the owner of the Flying W Airport.

Reid

·
Garage Queen Club
2,822 Posts
Sorry could not make it, again good work putting this together Reid! I was at the NJMP track representing our brotherhood that weekend ;) Until next year!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
Guys I have a few extra tee shirts left over Large and Med only PM me if interested. $25.00 will include shipping.

Reid

·
Super Moderator
10,213 Posts
Don't forget mine :).

Ken.

·
Registered
919 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
Ok Guys all the extra shirts have been mailed out to the sponsors that were unable to make the meet.

Thanks to everyone that made it out to the Supra Meet and our Sponsors. If you're buying parts for your cars please buy from the sponsors and thanks them for their Support.

Thanks again!

Reid

201 - 216 of 216 Posts