Supra Forums banner

141 - 160 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Braving the rain we get although it’s not a normal Supra driving climate for me. It’s just water in the end. The car can be cleaned. See you there.

·
966 Posts
Not sure where you are looking, but I am in the Northern Neck and the rain is ending Friday night and clear Saturday. I am leaving 6am Saturday
I was going to drive up Friday and stay at the Flying W Motel. I get up at 5:30 AM every day, not gonna do it for a car meet.

·
JetFire
5,286 Posts
580 Posts
Any word on plans for NY/CT ? I'll be heading down the Merritt Parkway to Hutch to Cross-County to GW bridge. If GW is heavy traffic then 287 to TappanZee to Palisades Parkway (via 9W).

I mentioned before that radios might be cool for the caravans - if you have one, pick a channel and post it.
My group will be headed down either pallisades or harriman to 287.
Leaving fro annesville circle in cortlandt manor at 8am Sharp.

Yea hand radios would be a benefit. looking for some now.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Will anyone be meeting at the Vince Lombardi rest stop like last year and then heading out?
ME!! No one else has spoken up yet, so IF ANYONE IS GOING TO Vince Lombardi Rest Stop, Let us know, DM on Insta @SupraLife_3.4

·
Registered
608 Posts
My group will be headed down either pallisades or harriman to 287.
Leaving fro annesville circle in cortlandt manor at 8am Sharp.

Yea hand radios would be a benefit. looking for some now.
Looks like you're about an hour from Vince Lombardi stop, so how about a 9am meet there to make the full run down ?

I have 2 radios, so can lend one to someone. Channel 17, CTCSS code 35. They're Midland - GXT1000VP4, from Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001WMFYH4

·
Registered
368 Posts
I remember meeting at the Vince Lombardi rest stop last year, then we rolled out 8am to Flying W which is about 1.5 hrs away (give or take). Wouldn't 9am be too late?

·
Registered
608 Posts
I was basing 9am on supergoji's arrival time at Vince Lombardi. If they leave their origin at 8am, they won't make Vince Lombardi until 9am. Me, I can be at Vince Lombardi at any time.

supergoji - wanna push up your departure ?

Anyone else coming down from CT ?

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #153 (Edited)
Been working on the Supra Trophies since Six tonight a few more hours to go and they should be done. I made six for our meet and I'd love to win one but the competition is Strong!!!

Best in Show

Best Modified

Vendors Choice

MK2 Supra

MK3 Supra

MK4 Supra

Very Excited for or Supra Meet this Year!

The Weather looks Perfect Sunny and some nice Puffy Clouds 61 degrees you got to Love it

Thanks You Supra Gods.....3rd year in a row :cool:

580 Posts
I was basing 9am on supergoji's arrival time at Vince Lombardi. If they leave their origin at 8am, they won't make Vince Lombardi until 9am. Me, I can be at Vince Lombardi at any time.

supergoji - wanna push up your departure ?

Anyone else coming down from CT ?
the group decided 8am worked best for us from annesville circle, we don't mind getting there a little later.

·
Registered
4 Posts
the group decided 8am worked best for us from annesville circle, we don't mind getting there a little later.
I will also plan at being at Vince L rest stop at 9am to try and sync up. Comig from Hudson Valley via Skyline Drive / NJ17.

Stoked to meet new faces!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

·
(Rare & Unique)
3,873 Posts
Been working on the Supra Trophies since Six tonight a few more hours to go and they should be done. I made six for our meet and I'd love to win one but the competition is Strong!!!
Reid - You already won for putting this together buddy. Many thanks again !

·
Registered
3 Posts
Reid - Thanks again for organizing. You already know I would not miss this for the world. Can't wait.

[email protected] / Lenny / Teal Metallic / Large
[email protected] / Heng / Super Red / XL

For the caravan coming down from Vince Lombardi, are you guys getting off Exit 5 or Exit 7? Last year, we lined up at Exit 6 (on-ramp) on NJ Turnpike (intersects w PA Turnpike) and extended the caravan for the cruise to Flying W. The cruise down is one of the most memorable parts IMO. :)

·
Registered
798 Posts
Reid
Just confirming again we will be there
suprajzgte/Naz/White 93.5/Large
/Rick/Red 95/Large
+2 more supra not sure if they are on the forum as well....black and baltic blue

141 - 160 of 216 Posts