Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who use N2o, do you have direct port or single nozzle kits? I mean the Turbo owners.

When do you start spraying NOS (at what rpm) and at what rpm do you turn off the juice?

·
2/3 HP to the Paws
1,519 Posts
mert said:
For those who use N2o, do you have direct port or single nozzle kits? I mean the Turbo owners.
I've used both, you'll want to go DPI for anything over a 100 shot. A 75 shot is generally the most I'll do with a fogger setup.

When do you start spraying NOS (at what rpm) and at what rpm do you turn off the juice?
Start at 3,000, stop around 6,500-6,600 assuming a stock rev limit. Spray too low, and you can turn a rod into a pretzel, spray and hit the rev limiter, and you'll be ringside for the fireworks. So, error on the side of caution.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx

By the way I have no Supra. I own a European version BMW M3 3,2L. I turbocharged the car. Running at 9,0:0 compression, 100 octane fuel and 24 psi of boost. Dont know real hp and torque. I live in Istanbul, Turkey and we do not have a dyno to measure over 400 hp. I guess I am somewhere around 800 hp.

My website is www.da-motorsport.com

We are redesigning the exhaust manifold and trying to decrease back pressure. We will try 30 psi.

I have ordered 6 1000 cc injectors.

Right now dump pipe is being enlarged and the piping that goes from the dump pipe to the rear muffler is going to be 2* 3,2".

We also make the sharp turns of the exhaust manifold softer.

I had to insrtall the turbocharger on the intake side (not wher it sits on the SUpra) cause we have space problems. It is very difficult to turn a NA engine into a FI when you have space limits.

Why do I write on Supra forums? Supra owners are brave and test many things. As my engine is also an inlin 6 cylinder and turbocharged I am trying to learn a nd catch info from you.

Thanx for all the kind amd delicious inf.

BTW after getting used to 30 psi I will try N2O. Why? Well just wanna try it. I am curious. In the past I had superchargers, now turbocharger, and add to that a bottle of Juice.

Mert
www.da-motorsport.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts