Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys ..

First post here .. am from the mkivsupra.net here in the UK. Was wondering if you could advise a stiff ass brit! :) lol !

Not alot of guys in the UK use nitrous - so there's not much nitrous know-how on TT's going around. Very popular with the NA's tho.

Ok - I have a J-Spec 6 Speed TT. It's BPU - fully decatted, Walbro fuel Pump, FCD raising fuel cut at 1.25bar. The Max boost I've seen is 1.2Bar (17.5 psi - I think), I'm limiting boost with a restrictor plate in the exhaust system.

I've just replaced my stock clutch with a RPS Street Sport Clutch & a brand new stock flywheel as it was slipping badly .

I'm really tempted with the idea of getting Nitrous fitted. I was thinking of a wet fogger system - 75bhp - delivered by a progressive controller. It's a highpower system - the StreetBlaster 100i.

What do you guys think ? Could do with some impartial advice as least of all I don't want to cook and detonate my engine!

Cheers guys!
Christian.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I think the best route to take with this would be to either call directly or post your questions in one of the sponsors forums. I'm sure they have plenty enough experience with this to answer all your questions. Maybe MVP or Powerhouse Racing for starters? Cheers

·
Registered
707 Posts
Many have done it, jut not for long. You seem to be lacking in fuel a bit with J-spec injectors. I think you would have much more fun it you upgraded you whole fuel system with pumps and injectors to support a larger turbo and then added the laugh gas.Safest will be about a 75hp wet shot. It gets a bit crazy after that. Using an aem ems plateform to control it all take anway a lot of the guess work and gives you tootal control over both fuel and nitrous.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Guys ...

Thanks for the replies.

Bit of development. My turbo seals on my stockers have started to fail. Getting blue-smoke on hot-startup & oil in the IC pipe that connects to the ETTC bit. Good excuse to go T61 single & 550cc injectors methinks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts