Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered this NOS kit for my car. Great but I dont know how to install it I know that I could have someone do it but I want to do it myself. My question is what do you guys think about Nitrous and do you have any clue where I could find some good info on installing it. I hope that you guys can help.
Ohh yeah the manual with the kit is great but not enough, not detailed.....
C.B.B.

·
ABM
497 Posts
what kind of setup is it? wet, dry, or direct-port? if its direct, you might want to have it professionally installed, witch is very pricey. the foggers and the metal tubes that flow the nitrous must be perfectly aligned to be able to jet it evenly throughout the manifold. i paid around $750 for my install, witch sucks cuz it costed even more than the kit. i like having nitrous because its instant horsepower that you dont use daily and you can use it when necessary. believe me, having it is awesome when that SS camaro pulls up next to you at a light! :D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sooprastah,
What set up do you have and how much hp are you running? Im going with the NX dual stage 75hp in the first stage and 50 in the second. What have you beaten?

·
Glad to be back
2,180 Posts
Damn you paid $750 just for the install or does that include the nos kit? All my shops around here will do a dry kit installed with the kit for $700. My shop said they would do my wet kit out the door for $750. Wow i didn't know how much other shops charged

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I Have

The kit is from NOS and the part number is 05124. It does not say the type of kit it is, but Im almost positive that it is a dry kit. Thanks for the help guys. I feel like im with close friends here.
C.B.B.

·
ABM
497 Posts
Dansupraman, im running 125-shot direct-port by NOS. right now on the bottle i've beaten my friends SS camaro and a GT mustang. i dont use the nitrous alot as i hardly drive my car around.

Maxz6, $750 is alot for a wet or even dry setup, you can install it easy yourself if you know how to. it shouldnt be that much for those...maybe $300-400 install. it costed me $750 because there is alot of labor to install direct-port. fittings, jets, and hoses have to be aligned perfectly. from what i heard, the price i got to install was cheap, compared to other members on this forum who got ass-raping price quotes around $1000-1200 :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts