Supra Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
I think trying to copy a style of any car exactly like a show or movie is just a total lack of creativity...And just fckn corny......

Super Moderator
I think trying to copy a style of any car exactly like a show or movie is just a total lack of creativity...And just fckn corny......
The heart wants what it wants. Some folks want their car to be a blank canvas and build a kick ass car in their mind's image, as you did - and I mean that sincerely, your MKIII is fuckin' awesome. 馃嵑
But other folks see a very specific build or look, fall in love, and just have to have that exact one.

With many builds it's a little bit of both. Loved the wheels on this car, the front bumper on this other one, the color on this third car, take all three and there's your own formula. Simultaneously 'copied' as well as 'your own'.

Maybe I'm getting old, maybe I'm getting soft, maybe I'm just tired of all the negativity in the world, maybe all three.
There was very much a time I'd have talked a ton of shit about a F&F clone car. But given the nostalgia factor as well as the OP's bond with his son over the movies, I just can't bring myself to find any fault in it now.
I just hope he rescues a rough MKIV and brings it back to glory in the process of spending some great times with his son.

Registered
The stance scene knows deep down that it actually looks ridonkulous and useless. Since they can't admit that to themselves, they have to compensate ... If you're not part of the scene then you're in the enemy camp, to be derided and told to fuck off.

Registered
After a owning a few Supras I have the itch to build a tribute of Walkers orange Supra. Bomex is out of business. Is there anyone making a copy of that body kit? I seen a kit made by VIS Ballistix that seems to be dead on? Any help by someone that has made that tribute? I promise not to kill a stock car.
hello.... I have a 95 tt2jzgte with only us exhaust system fitted, ceramic turbos, pro logic boost controller and a lovely set of cam shafts and belts.
Pw kit on it aye and thanks.

Registered
hello.... I have a 95 tt2jzgte with only us exhaust system fitted, ceramic turbos, pro logic boost controller and a lovely set of cam shafts and belts.
Pw kit on it aye and thanks.
what is a lovely set of belts ? is that like a polished blinker fluid reservoir

21 - 25 of 25 Posts