Supra Forums banner

not exactly a kill, but oh so fun...

254 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  supragolfer 
#1 ·
So me and a couple of buddies decided to go out to our usual race spot this past weekend...It's been awhile since we've all gotten together to do this, so it was fun...Some of us just recently bought new cars too...all stock...so we wanted to test them out...Let's see...we had there a four door civic with a built LS motor in it, my stock 89 turbo, a stock 95 gsr, a 92-95 hatch with a sohc turbo, a four door gsr, and a 93 240sx...Best run of the night was the built LS in the four door against my MKIII...I thought I was gonna get my ass handed to me because I helped this guy out with his swap and knows exactly what he has in this car...but he doesn't have it tuned perfectly yet...So I take the challenge knowing I could lose...So we line up...And I thought he would definetely have me off the line, but he only took me by maybe half a car off the line...He shifts to second and takes me by almost a full car length...I shift into second and we're going steadily...Bam....I throw it into third and let the turbo do it's job....I krept up on him so fast...All I can remember is watching his head turn as I slowly krept up on him...He still beats me by maybe his front bumper, but damn...I thought his car would at least be hitting mid 14s...but I guess without the proper tuning...It's still only keeping up with an all stock mkiii turbo (mid 15s)... mkiii power baby... :)

#2 ·
:bigthumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.