Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, me and my bro went back to the same spot and I took some better pics this time. If you guys could give me some feedback on what pics look good it would be a big help, because Im really trying to get better on taking car pics. I do have large resolution originals if anyone wants wallpapers....

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yo Deltaa00 what kind of rims are on MKIV!!! Those are ONE of the sickest rims i've ever seen! (Seriously)

·
Low Miles Sackrider
190 Posts
FunkinMunkeyGT said:
Yo Deltaa00 what kind of rims are on MKIV!!! Those are ONE of the sickest rims i've ever seen! (Seriously)
Those I believe would be Racing Hart C5s. A great classic choice and the pictures look great, the rear end of the Supra from a low angle is an amazing picture.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Racing Hart C5's don't come in deep dish form. But thats one big ass lip on those rims! Just the way i like it.

·
Goldmember
233 Posts
i'm pretty sure those are RH C5 as well. Your probably thinking about the Racing Hart Evolution series. The RH Evo series don't have rivets. I'm just surprised the front lip is pretty huge.

·
Who's the Master?!
4,072 Posts
They are RH C5s, probably modular ones. You can see the word C5 written on the spoke of the front wheel in the 2nd pic. Nice combo Deltaa, the pics are really well done. The dawg looks really clean as well. It'd be hard to choose which pic for a wallpaper. Great job!

·
Registered
102 Posts
i think those c5 have a offset ment for another car.. i particularly remeber this black supra very very well in fact the bodywork was done at the same shop that did my car as per my suggestion to the previouse owner.. i thought the work done was pretty good.. glad to see that the car is doing well with a new owner..

Brian

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
Hey really nice Supra combo= black + RH C5's ;) Although, i think it would look so much better if you put on the wheel caps and shined up the lips with some good ol polish for the photoshoot ;) btw, are those 19 or 20's in the rear?? :scratch:
Overall, i likes! :D

·
Registered
678 Posts
Nice looking Supra and IS300!

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
Nice looking cars. That looks like the Stadium cinemas and Best Buy parking lot in Costa Mesa. Used to live right there.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts