Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving on my way to the bank today, when a new gen celica with a body kit speeds up from behind and tailgates me for like 3 miles. Finally, he gets into the lane to my right and speeds off. As he passes me, I see a "I Ain't Scared" banner across his rear window and a canister style muffler. I just keep driving along until we happen to be the first cars at a stoplight. He looks over at my car and revs. I tell him "hey, that's apretty nice car. Is it GTS?" He says, "Hell yea!" and revs/ farts. He then asks, "what do you have under there?" I reply, "oh, inline 6 turbo'ed" He snickers and asks, "wanna run?" I really don't street race or even race for that matter, but I couldn't pass this one up. I said, "sure why not? I mean, you're not scared right?" He replies, "hell no! Scared of your car? Haha."

Light turns green, I leave him at the stoplight (or so it seemed like it haha). I took him off the line and the whole way. Shut down at like 80 mph due to upcoming traffic. He catches up and says, "Yo dawg, your 300zx is bad-ass!" I said thanks and drive off.

BTW my car is a SUPRA. HAHA
Mods are Stock ct26, MR downpipe, no exhaust, crappy intake, 9psi. I know, not much of a story or kill, but I figured i'd mention it because of the "yo dawg" comment.

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
LoL " your 300ZX is bad-ass" wow that is a first one ... how could he mistake thouse two!!!! -_- ricer!, nice kill though....

shame you dont race =\ hehe with a Supe, you should :D

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
haha, nice kill. I hate celicas.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha thanx for the replies guys

·
Registered
571 Posts
haha, nice kill. I hate celicas.
So does Toyota:D

Nice kill.
I've driven a GTS Celica..........I'm not impressed by them.

It's a shame a fellow Toyota owner can't even identify the most wicked Toyota ever produced........:wtf:

G

·
Good kill,there are alot of those new gen celicas around.
They see a old mklll and they act like time to beatup the old car.

I had one pull up on me monday night on the way home and wave his index finger pointing down the road.I was going about
70 mph so I lifted my right hand and gave him a slow wave(also showing that I am leaving it in 5th) and ran away to 120 hit the brakes slowed back down to 70.

He just stayed behind me till I exited 5 miles down the road.
I was runnig with my windows down and 30 is well light there
so I know he saw my grin....

sorry got carried away.

Jeff

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
The kill story read smooth and was easy to understand.....wow :D
The best kills are when you the ignorant back into their place. Great work, keep it up!

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
SuprasMaximus said:

It's a shame a fellow Toyota owner can't even identify the most wicked Toyota ever produced........:wtf:
Thats cause he is a nissan guy looking for a better car/s (ex: toyota).. he just need some guidence... but i guess ppl these days so ignorant they cant read... it clearly states "SUPRA" in the back... and im shure he seen lots of it ;)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
he must be one confused fella :(

Good kill in a "Nissan"

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hahah thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts