Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
bitch`n! I want one! haha! Great job Dr J!

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
who? what? where? how much?...

Seriously though tell me your doing this mod though, cause ive been looking for a group a pan for a while. Send me a pm if ya are.

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DeanMarcum said:
Is this the "H" pan or something else?

-Dean
yessir, it sure is!

selz202 said:
who? what? where? how much?...

Seriously though tell me your doing this mod though, cause ive been looking for a group a pan for a while. Send me a pm if ya are.
obviously i'm doing the mod, i have the pan in hand! ;) drop me a line if you're interested in having it done....

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
How difficult does that make it to drop in the engine with a pan like that?

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
blackout_89t said:
How difficult does that make it to drop in the engine with a pan like that?
not sure....haven't slapped it in yet....though i can't see how it would be more difficult.

·
This Is Why I'm Hot.....
1,984 Posts
Hello Adam,
Looks good. I'd opt for having the wide side done, leaving the drain-side alone. Pop me a quote on that by e_Mail please.

Thnx!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Looks like the pan Howard H. was working on.... :scratch:

·
Buddy thought I had a NA
2,476 Posts
small qestion what type of baffling is in there

i added a ring in mine to keep the oil from runing away form the sump it not full soild ring it has holes drill in the bottom to let

but nice work that must be very close fit

·
Street Sleeper
1,114 Posts
I'm putting on my retard hat now, is this just to increase oil capacity or does it serve another purpose :hide:

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
It increases oil capacity, yes. But it holds oil around the pickup tube, so that your tube is always sucking up oil. Its got a bung for a oil temp sensor. Im sure a fitting for a turbo drain could be thrown on as well.

Edit: btw Dr. Thanks for the PM!

·
25psi Bliss
1,448 Posts
The pan looks great Adam. Is that a typical paint coating or a thermal dispersant?

The pan is fully baffles with stainless steel 3/8NPT fittings on either end that can be utilized as a source for temperature measurement or oil supply for pumps, etc.. Please PM me or email me at [email protected] if interested.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts