Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Speed Addicted
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone!

I am not really new to the SF, as I have been on here since August of last year, but I changed my screen name, so nobody knows who I am now, so I thought I'd re-introduce. My screen name was EmilysASupraFreak, which I thought was retarded, so I changed it. :)

Anyhow, I have a Single Turbo 93 Supra Auto Targa (Wingless), with the following mods:

Garrett GT42 / 71 mm Turbo
AEM ECU
HKS DLI
Wideband
Greddy 3 Row FMIC
Tial BOV
5 in. Downpipe
4 in. Exhaust
Turbo Timer
Fluidyne Radiator
Full Body Kit
etc

I'm putting a 1000cc fuel kit in the car this month ,along with HKS 272 Cams. BL tranny after that w/ 3800 stall. Lots of work left...but I'm getting there, as the car was mostly stock when I bought it. I am going to 800 RWHP with it....we'll see how it goes.

Anyhow, check out my myspace page. Like to have Supra buddies on there....so send me a friend request if you want. http://www.myspace.com/emilyr1981. There are pics on there too.

Here are a few pics....

Changing the plugs....

My Daughter and I w/ the Supra

Checkin' out my new wideband :)

Me and my baby at the Supra Meet

Anyhow, thought I'd finally officially introduce myself.

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Hi Emily and welcome to the community! :wavey:

Everyone that doesn't know Emily...she actually does work on her own Supra all the time upgrading it with various performance parts, etc. Word of warning though...if you challenge her to a race she will take you up on the offer in a heartbeat and she will be going for the GOLD! LOL

Have fun on the forums Emily. There is a lot of useful info here even if you do know everything. :)

Take Care

·
Speed Addicted
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
do you know how to drive a stick?
Yes, though I'd probably need to warm up a bit....since I drive an auto. I've driven several manual cars before though.

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Hey Emily, nice to see more pixs of your car. You sure that BL tranny will hold all that power your tring to throw at it? Well keep us updated. I like the first pix you posted, just not sure which part i like better. LoL. *wink wink*

*sidenote* hope that issue you had in the past with someone not liking your Supra has atleast calmed down if not went away.

·
Registered
184 Posts
nice ride....welcome!

·
Addicted
362 Posts
Hey Everyone!

I am not really new to the SF, as I have been on here since August of last year, but I changed my screen name, so nobody knows who I am now, so I thought I'd re-introduce. My screen name was EmilysASupraFreak, which I thought was retarded, so I changed it. :)

Anyhow, I have a Single Turbo 93 Supra Auto Targa (Wingless), with the following mods:

Garrett GT42 / 71 mm Turbo
AEM ECU
HKS DLI
Wideband
Greddy 3 Row FMIC
Tial BOV
5 in. Downpipe
4 in. Exhaust
Turbo Timer
Fluidyne Radiator
Full Body Kit
etc

I'm putting a 1000cc fuel kit in the car this month ,along with HKS 272 Cams. BL tranny after that w/ 3800 stall. Lots of work left...but I'm getting there, as the car was mostly stock when I bought it. I am going to 800 RWHP with it....we'll see how it goes.

Anyhow, check out my myspace page. Like to have Supra buddies on there....so send me a friend request if you want. http://www.myspace.com/emilyr1981. There are pics on there too.

Here are a few pics....

Changing the plugs....

Checkin' out my new wideband :)

Me and my baby at the Supra Meet

Anyhow, thought I'd finally officially introduce myself.

Both of you are HOT

·
Saved
643 Posts
I can definately understand your choice in the Veilside sides. They do tend to have very feminine curves on them that women, I imagine, find very eye pleasing. Excellent car, nice to have you once again on the boards.

Josh

·
Registered
333 Posts
I was sitting here reading the title, "Not-so-new Girl", ... and I began thinking... this has GOT to be the girl I met the other day at the MWSNS BBQ... & what do I know, a small world this is.

This is Ryan with the black turbo Miata btw, nice to see you here!

·
b00bies!!!
326 Posts
Damnit...why are all the cute girls with fast cars always NOT from SouTh Florida? :sad:

Regardless, that is a sick set-up you have. What kind of power are you putting out?

1 - 20 of 78 Posts