Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like all of the rim choices but the last set is my fav. I have simular plans for my exhaust. Is yours just a custom piece and what size are the pipes at the end? Looks good
custom, 3" pipes. thanks!

You have the front bumper I want, :(. How much was it, the only one I found was around $700!
shine auto spec g in cf.

·
Formerly Lone Ranger
732 Posts
All those stages are sexy as hell.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Looks great! :)

·
Registered
998 Posts
looks great man. What offsets you running?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks

did any of those rub whenever you made turns?
nope, the last set, te37s did at full lock but barely.

All those stages are sexy as hell.
This thread has so much win!

i've always loved that supra! :D

oh yea, motor details? pics?
Looks great! :)
sorry i dont wanna upload any more pics cause its not a build thread. thanks guys for compliments. motor is just a 7mgte

Instead of making it hellaflushcuz, I would have had it painted one color and fixed the ricer hood mod. I like the last wheels, though.
i know i would have gotten this. anyways im waiting for more aero to arrive and to be completed to have everything painted the same. thanks for the criticism though!

Very nice... What suspension are you running?
coilovers are still in works so once everything is finalized, ill debut them.

looks great man. What offsets you running?
meister, 18x9+31, 18x10+33
002, 16x8+0
varrstoen, 18x9+12
te37, 18x9.5+15, 18x10.5+15

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Looks good. I love the bird's eye view photo that shows the petite curves of the sexy Mk3.

It is likely that you have the first of two carbon Greddy bumpers in existence, bothmade by Shineautoproject.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Very nice man... I love the te37's too, and ima be going the same route about getting all my body mods before i paint also. Very nice

·
Registered
224 Posts
What are the white wheels? Rota Grids ? I have been looking for a set like those for my supra cant find them.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts