Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Chii Racing Culture
3,396 Posts
im working friday night, but i will be out there saturday with prob the same people & other different cars. A lot of them got out of work late today so they couldn't come out, but im pretty sure they will be down this saturday. Ill call you so we can meet up and we can hit this meet up together if you want & ill also let u know about your screen. My guy is located in naperville, but ill see what he wants to do.

- Chris

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
godsp33d...i believe i saw u guys as i was rolling in...you were all leaving... sorry u didn't stay for the cruise...i was in the nicely painted hot rod grey MKIII with no front bumper :) sadly, after 2 weeks of hard work getting rid of rust, welding metal in, using metal filler, and rebuilding the stupid 7m...i guess i did something wrong...as last nite right before the L-Wacker part of the cruise the car started acting up, everytime the turbo would spool the car would misfire. I limped the car home and on 94 on the way back, the trusty 'ol birdcage light turned on, signifying they lack of coolant. I quickly pulled over, filled up the radiator and the resevoir. About 2 minutes from my house, the temp gauge started climbing. when i got home, i did a compression check...cyl 6 has 20 psi of pressure :'(.
stupid 7m :(
~Ahmed

·
stop-lame-signatures.com
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:( sorry to hear about that Ahmed! That was alot of work for you to get ready too.

Here's a pic of the Supras at the first meet point taken by one of our G35 guys, it was good meeting you guys GODSP33D, Ali, & Co.! And good to see Allen again :)

We had a *late* night but would've loved to have some of you guys along for the drive to and in the city!

We had an awesome first meet of the season with nearly 50 cars of every Japanese manufacturer represented and finally some domestics too (thanks to highrevs we even got a new pal with a Crossfire to join us for the meet and drive). I regret not taking pictures at streets and downtown of the Saleen and Sky that joined us :)

Main meet

Main meet

STi's & Z's represent

Downtown runners

With friends: D*SQUAD

Yes, that's a looong line of downtown runners with ecko's SC'd Z

pmb's ninja suprise

wingless flavor

More pictures here:
http://forums.notfwd.com/index.php?showtopic=441

·
Will work for Supra parts
624 Posts
Argh! Nothing 'that' cool ever happens in WI! Nice collection of not front wheel drive cars.

·
Stormcock approves
1,859 Posts
Blegh I was home for that and it was only like 5 miles away. I'm angry now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts