1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Radiator Man
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AGAIN
More problems with my supra.
It's been running fine until today.
Went to go to work after I just washed it (finally a sunny day, and I have to work, and the car acts up.)
The acceleration isn't goin full. It's studdering again, but not like it was, it's constant this time. It seems to do it only after the car warms up fully. because it wasn't doing it at first when I left my house, and I started her up after work, and wasn't doing it at first.
Checked the engine codes.
Same engine codes I got last week when Dj came over, because I hadn't cleared them.
So I take out the fuse Heff tells me to, annndddd then the car doesn't start, so I put it back in, starts, but dies, so I rev it and rev it to keep it goin, and head out to Eddy's. It's idling really low, and I get over there, and it's running fine. Eddy and I go for a drive and it runs fine the whole time.
and now I'm back here.
god damnit!
at least it's running fine now...

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
time to buy a honda :)

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
kylefoto said:
So I take out the fuse Heff tells me to, annndddd then the car doesn't start, so I put it back in, starts

not my fult you didnt hear what i said :lol:

·
Registered
229 Posts
sounds normal. after you pull the efi fuse and pop it back in, it has to relean everything. so after you drive her for a few it should act just right. so seems like your in the green :)

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
not to say the NW isnt helpful, but you may get more help from a technical section.

·
The Radiator Man
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ToyoBeastly said:
not to say the NW isnt helpful, but you may get more help from a technical section.
Yeah, I wasn't too worried since it started working fine again, just thought I'd get some input from some of the local guys.
It was acting up again today, but not the same problem, wouldn't start again for awhile, tried combustion starting it with a friend, but couldn't get it goin fast enough, so we rolled it into a parking spot, and it started up, after like an hour of fiddling with it.
I don't even knowwwwww!

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
i am sorry man, that kinda stuff can get reallt frustraiting!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts