Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And you can get one almost this big up at the Issaquah XXX drive in at the "2nd Annual All Toyota Festival - July 2nd 2006 :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
djsupra7 said:
We should set up a group to go there and everyone try it. I wonder if anyone would do it. :bigthumb:
I have ate one of the Triple X drive in's (Issaquah, WA) huge hamburgers. It's big but not as big as the hamburger I showed in the picture...

I am hoping to go to the All Toyota cruise in but it isn't for sure yet.

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,715 Posts
I'll take two!

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hands On said:
I'll take two!
You can't hold two of them. You have to have a super gut like me or TimNoBallz...

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
"and what would you like on your loaf of bread?"

·
Where's my turbo?
242 Posts
93dawg said:
I have ate one of the Triple X drive in's (Issaquah, WA) huge hamburgers. It's big but not as big as the hamburger I showed in the picture...

I am hoping to go to the All Toyota cruise in but it isn't for sure yet.
Triple X puts that on, don't they? I can't remember, but I think they've put on a lot of shows over the years. How many pounds is the burger? I bet I can take it on (6'0" 155lbs) :rofl:

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
djsupra7 said:
Triple X puts that on, don't they? I can't remember, but I think they've put on a lot of shows over the years. How many pounds is the burger? I bet I can take it on (6'0" 155lbs) :rofl:
Yes that cruise in is at Triple XXX Drive In in Issaquah, WA, SteveT's stomping grounds...haha... I wish that drive in was in Portland because they have car cruise ins going on all the time.

I thought I could eat a big meal but I only ate half of the giant Triple X burger...haha... I could have probably ate it all if I had of really wanted to but I was thinking I would save half of it for the next days eating...haha... I don't know how big pound wise there big hamburger is.

Around Portland Calamity Janes has about the biggest hamburger available to my knowledge. They are located just a couple of miles East of Sandy, OR. at 42015 SE Hwy 26. But it seems like I had heard rumors that they moved or maybe even shut down. Anyone from the Portland area know for sure about Calamity Janes???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts