Supra Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
were the s2k seats -direct bolt ons?..or did u have to modify them to fit?

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
they need work to fit. dont know how much, but i doubt it would be very hard. some welding on of new brackets should be about all id guess.

I have a set of 06 s2k seats here, i just dont know if im going to use them. The passenger seat only leans back a few inches. Which sucks for passengers on road trips. I may be tryin some 06 rsx type-s seats soon. They look just as nice, and it looks like i could use the harnesses with em.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Do the S2K seats flip forward? This is my biggest concern with aftermarket seats. I also miss my heaters from my last car. On a chilly night, the heaters can mean the difference between Targa on or off.

·
Garage Queen Club
2,822 Posts
S2K seats are 30lbs with brackets, they recline forward and back. Stock setas are almost 58lbs with brackets (leather drivers).

·
Registered
286 Posts
Any updates on this thread? Anyone know of anyone who used the NSX or S2K seats and what brackets they used?

·
Registered
85 Posts
My missus has an s2k and the seats are okay, I have a bride gias low max in my car and now have problems sitting in anything else. Get some proper seats and you will never look back!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts