Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a Zaino owner myself, I use nothing but zaino, but im tempted to try that Nu Finish Scratch Doctor for minor surface scratches. Anybody have any experiance with this?

·
Hayai Kuruma!
1,357 Posts
HOKTurboSupra said:
Im a Zaino owner myself, I use nothing but zaino, but im tempted to try that Nu Finish Scratch Doctor for minor surface scratches. Anybody have any experiance with this?
Yes i am also a zaino and clay bar owner, but imho, the nu finish scratch doctor does not work even on the most minor scratches! there's something that my older bro uses, i can't think of what it is right now, but i will get back to u, just wanted to reply right away and save u the money of goin out and buying it.
i had 2 very very minor scratches near my wing and that stuff don't work at all :(
i'll get back 2 u asap and find out what he uses. I was amazed that when I asked 4 his help, after he used it, it seemed like it was never there!!!

·
Well Balanced
508 Posts
I've used Meguiar's Scratch-X and after about 5 coats, it did remove minor fingernail scratches from under the door handle. I tried in in other finely scratched areas too and it works....the only thing is, you'll need to put alot of coats on before it dissappears but you can see results right away on the first coat. Try it on half of a scratched area and you'll see what I mean. These scratches are ones that you CANNOT feel with your hand. If there deep anough where you can feel them by lightly running your fingernail over them, then I don't think there's any product out there that will help it.

SupraChik8: I am curious to see what this product this is that you're talking about.

·
Registered
78 Posts
i also use the meguiar's scratch-x for cleaning up one of my headlights that seems to get cloudy a lot.....works well for those tiny scratches you are talking about too, p rock

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Ive used that ...G71 or whatever it's called before and it works pretty well to remove surface scratches. The only issue I've had is it gives the section this sort of haze. You just need to use some polish/wax to get rid of it though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts