Supra Forums banner
21 - 40 of 104 Posts

· Is it turbo? Is it stick?
5,315 Posts
Oh, I got ya, haha. Yeah well at least it sounds like you can pull them back far enough to get 'full coverage' so you don't have any tape lines along where the fenders bolt up so it should look just right once its finished.

· (Rare & Unique)
5,008 Posts
I forgot that one of your IM went onto a GTE SC back then, not yours personally, my bad !

· Inline6Performance
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
Nice build, could you tell me what polidyn coating the block is. Thanks
It is a coating on the inside off the block so oil does not stick to the block.

http://www.polydyn.com/performance_coatings.htm

PolyDyn Performance Oil-Shedding Coatings shed oil from coated surfaces – reducing oil retention and parasitic drag. As a result of reduced oil retention, windage-related power loss is virtually eliminated. PolyDyn Oil-Shedding Coatings can be applied to piston skirts, crankshafts, oil pans and windage trays, as well as to the runners of intake manifolds to reduce drag and increase air flow.

Mike

· Rockstar Extraordinaire
998 Posts
Awesome Mike, can't wait to see updates. Your car keeps getting better and better. We can expect some drag runs this winter at BMP correct?? Let me know and i'll be there.

· Pays Cash, No Questions
4,704 Posts
Very nice! Great attention to detail!

· Inline6Performance
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Nice! Cant wait to see it when its done. Did you ever figure out that antilag issue from that night you were at BMP?
Yes, two things. Cam sensor wire shortening out and Haltech loosing connection and going crazy. New Harness fixed one and haltech was repaired. I hope with the new upgrade that all the issues are long gone,lo.

Mike

21 - 40 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.