Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - I read the article off of mkiv.com about the Blitz Supra setting a new Nurburgring track record. I would like to know if anyone has a link to the video of that record run. If you could post it or any hersay even =) it would be appreciated!

Scott
84MKII Supra
82MKII Supra

·
Administrator
17,224 Posts
This is actually pretty old news...maybe 1997? Anyway, they held the record for a while but I think that Porsche took it over again in more recent times. I have a VHS video that features the Blitz Supra when it was there at the Nurburgring and it's pretty exciting to watch. :)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh - I know it is far from new news but I have searched and searched and never found a video documenting the record lap by the Blitz. Just wondering if anyone knew of a site that had it...

·
Administrator
17,224 Posts
OK, just making sure you knew that it was older. Not sure of any web sites that may have that video for download...sorry.

Steve T.

BlueMK2 said:
Oh - I know it is far from new news but I have searched and searched and never found a video documenting the record lap by the Blitz. Just wondering if anyone knew of a site that had it...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BlueMK2 said:
Hello - I read the article off of mkiv.com about the Blitz Supra setting a new Nurburgring track record. I would like to know if anyone has a link to the video of that record run. If you could post it or any hersay even =) it would be appreciated!

Scott
84MKII Supra
82MKII Supra
I have never heard on that run being recorded.

I have met one of the previous owners of the car, he was a nice guy and seen the car on a few occasions at meetings in the UK. It's looking a little tatty now unless the new owner has done any work on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts