Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you guys who are running the NX kit...
What pills are you using for a 50 rwhp shot? (fuel and nitrous please)
What pills would you use to run a 75 rwhp shot?
TIA

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on ppl!!!! Isn't there one freakin person on this board that uses the Nitrous Xpress kit?????

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, someone please tell me your secret!!!! :)
I have heard mixed thoughts on NOS vs. NX. Many ppl swear by NOS and other swear by NX. I know SW uses NX and I know others use NOS. I'm not too sure there is to big a difference...

·
Registered
204 Posts
ACTUALLT< NX seems to have some cooler stuff to use. I have the NX kit and it suggests using a 41 Nitrous/24 Fuel for the 75 shot. We dropped it back as suggested by a couple of other guys on this forum as there was too much fuel.

stephen

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, great, thanks for the response... I'll give that a try...

element217 said:
ACTUALLT< NX seems to have some cooler stuff to use. I have the NX kit and it suggests using a 41 Nitrous/24 Fuel for the 75 shot. We dropped it back as suggested by a couple of other guys on this forum as there was too much fuel.

stephen

J

·
0 Posts
Peter, last saturday night there was a white supra out at the "spot."... on the other side of the bike you were riding.... making the proverbial sandwich of bikes between your car and his...

Anyways, that guy knows a lot of shit, Ill forward your question to him, just let me know a good place to give you a response.

J

PS. Kean doesnt know? Hrmmm

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I appreciate it, just post the response here please...
J, who are you by the way?

J The TyranT said:
Peter, last saturday night there was a white supra out at the "spot."... on the other side of the bike you were riding.... making the proverbial sandwich of bikes between your car and his...

Anyways, that guy knows a lot of shit, Ill forward your question to him, just let me know a good place to give you a response.

J

PS. Kean doesnt know? Hrmmm

·
NFA Pimp
2,735 Posts
I would have to say that NX has some really trick products that are out. They have a spray bar for the intercooler that you can either use nitrous or C02 to cool down the intercooler. (pictured)

They also have a nice bottle opener which physically opens and closes the bottle in about 1 sec of activation.

Peter: if you want the correct jet sizes for the NX kit give NX a call at 1-888-GO-FAST1

J

·
0 Posts
Im the guy who, a few weeks ago, in the great search for Amar and them, asked you if you knew where they were, in my pimp Camry =). Im always wearing a Yankees hat, and toldja to be careful when riding that R1, to which you replied: "I have no idea what Im doing!"

Heh, Im hoping to go pick up an MKIV from Raj here in a few weeks, depends on how finances go.

J

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ahhhh, LOL, ok, now i know...
I'm having a fun ol' time with these bikes, I drove around on bryce's GSXR1000 today, that thing is a blast, as was Darren's R1...

J The TyranT said:
Im the guy who, a few weeks ago, in the great search for Amar and them, asked you if you knew where they were, in my pimp Camry =). Im always wearing a Yankees hat, and toldja to be careful when riding that R1, to which you replied: "I have no idea what Im doing!"

Heh, Im hoping to go pick up an MKIV from Raj here in a few weeks, depends on how finances go.

J

J

·
0 Posts
Peter. these are Justin's words to answer your question:

"on MOST cars.... it's 41 NOS, 22 Fuel. BUT some require a 24 fuel"

Anyways, hope that answers your question. Cya one of these Saturday nights,

J

·
666 Posts
Didn't Guilly pop his old auto when his NX N20 Solenoid stuck open???

gritsak said:

ive heard that nx is suppose to be one of the best/safest kits. im really good friends with a import shop owner near me, and thats the only brand he will put on a customers car.

·
Registered
84 Posts
gritsak said:
ive heard that nx is suppose to be one of the best/safest kits. im really good friends with a import shop owner near me, and thats the only brand he will put on a customers car.
I went with a NOS kit 'cause I found it cheap and used. I have also heard of one case with an NX kit in a Maxima blowing up, enough to deter me from that. Edit: But, I am going with the bottle warmer by NX . . . 'cause I believe it is pressure based and not temperature based.

Now, not sure if this helps . . . but, I've put my car on a dyno. with a 75 shot and good bottle pressure and got very awesome A/F numbers. http://www.lilviv.com/supra/speedprf.html has my dyno. for that. I used a .020 for fuel and a .037 for Nitrous Oxide. I switched it back to a 50 shot in fear of pushing my fuel pump out of my limits. I don't have those exact pill sizes with me, but can get them if you need them. I used something someone recommended from some guy named "The Colonel" on ls1.com, he had these N20 Files that were very helpful, as far as pill sizes go.

Good luck, if someone was asking about NOS kits and stuff, I would've responded with what I know, but I don't frequent this board often, sorry.

·
Registered
84 Posts
MADMKIV said:
Didn't Guilly pop his old auto when his NX N20 Solenoid stuck open???
That sucks, does that cause the motor to blow? Also, what happens if all of a sudden the fuel solenoid stops functioning . . . do you go way lean and blow the motor? What exactly happens and what do you suppose are the consequences (dollarwise) of that happening?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts