Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Living in muggy SoFL wondering what type of performance this will give on a BPU++ Car. I think it would see some very nice gains on those hot & steamy nites.

Any feedback appreciated!

Thanks,
Greg

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
I would rather put on a methanol kit. Everyone that I know of that has purchased the N-terchiller never uses it.

·
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, some one else sat meth kit, but I am not sure about that. I just think the sprayer would help a lot with keeping the air cold. Higher octane can only help so much. I am planning on doing full fuel upgrade when I go single down the road, so I think this would help build on that.

BTW, anyone who does have it, where did you mount the bottle so the targa still fit?

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
wheresurf- the big thing with the large gains from the N-ter Cooler is from the n20 actually making its way into the intake track from my understanding. I w*ould want to log a few runs and make sure Im a little rich to start with

·
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe im missing something here but how would the n20 get into the intake track?

·
Registered
687 Posts
It does find it's way in. There was a thread about a year ago where someone(I don't remember who) was dyno-ing his white supra single and sprayed the N-ter Cooler system too keep his fmic chilled and it made its way into the intake track and dynoed a over 800 ft lbs torque!

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
Contact ToyoBeastly. :)

IIRC, he is running the NX N-ter cooller and has his bottle mounted in the back, and still has room for the targa I beleive.

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
Yah, I remember that huge debate between the dyno queens fighting for who can make more HP. There was a huge debate because the owner of the car was hosing the FMIC down with nitrous. Do it at the right angle, and it'll find it's way in between the fins. You could think of it as a mini-dry shot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts