Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Professional Slacker
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, so who's going to the NYC auto show this year?? jon and i are heading up there saturday to sniff out the situation a bit. just wondering if anyone is planning on attending this year. we go every year and there's always some off the wall proto-type stuff there so i am sure this year will be no exception. we are going to head up somewhat early and then spend the rest of the day in times square, so if anyone wants to meet up let us know!!

Dave O-

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
Sure if you guys need a guide I can meet up with you, but I am still under 21 so no bars. I'd love to get together though, I may be able to get parking for a car down the street for one car free too. LMK Oh and I have a slick new DVD camcorder if anyone wants to go to LI and do some pulls for me to tape.

·
Professional Slacker
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TrueSlideXL said:
Sure if you guys need a guide I can meet up with you, but I am still under 21 so no bars. I'd love to get together though, I may be able to get parking for a car down the street for one car free too. LMK Oh and I have a slick new DVD camcorder if anyone wants to go to LI and do some pulls for me to tape.

sounds good. we're not going to hit up any bars or anything since we'll both have our women with us. but if you want to meet PM me your number and i'll give you a hollar. we usually just tool around times sqaure going to shops and eating and crap like that. we might go down to ground zero but i don't know yet. we'll only be there for one day so of course you can't do everything in NYC in one day...lol.

Dave O-

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
Yesss monday morning we should meet up because everyone will be at work or school. Are you driving down? These protests and some new construction were causing congestion all last week and I don't know if it's finished yet. Where do you want to eat? I can call to get reservations at BBQ's if you want.

·
Registered
427 Posts
displaying all week in the south concourse with the exotics. I will be doing a burnout during opening ceremony on sat morning to kick off the show.

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
I will take you out to lunch if I can display all week with you. I need resume builders badly. I am a trust fund college baby, I will work for free.

·
Registered
241 Posts
robiferretti said:
displaying all week in the south concourse with the exotics. I will be doing a burnout during opening ceremony on sat morning to kick off the show.
Check your inbox bro! I think this show is like a block from where I will be working this Sunday through Wed. I may come out Saturday morning if it's worth the early flight.

Later,
Robert

1 - 10 of 10 Posts