Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I understand that you need the delay in o2 feedback when you start the car when it have been sitting for a while, and that the sensor needs heating up when you start.

But my question is if this time can be reduced when you doing a hot restart?
Say you accidently stall the engine and restarts it right away, is there a way to reduce the 60 second feedback delay?

·
Formerly Nosechunks
1,071 Posts
If you wanted to, you could change that table to reduce the time it takes to instate O2 feedback, thats the purpose of the table. The top numbers are coolant temp in *C, 80C is 176F, so you could change that last box from 60 to how ever many seconds you want it to delay on hot restart.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you wanted to, you could change that table to reduce the time it takes to instate O2 feedback, thats the purpose of the table. The top numbers are coolant temp in *C, 80C is 176F, so you could change that last box from 60 to how ever many seconds you want it to delay on hot restart.
Yeah I understand that, and have tried to do it. But the readings isn't correct, I suspect that the heating of the sensor and dewpoint delay is the reason it won't read correctly until about 30 seconds+ after hot restart

Sent fra min E6853 via Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts