Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car keeps throwing this code. Replaced the O2 new w/ toyota part. No broken wires. Did a resistance test/continuety. It seems to be running RICH I say this cause I smell unburnt fuel. And sometimes If I dont let it warm all the way up before I leave when I boost it will not take the fuel and acts to be overloaded. I dunno this is really a pain.

·
Registered
168 Posts
you should probly just repace the senser with a denso one.

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
did you do the resistance test at the ecu or at the sensor plug?

it could be a broken wire somewhere between the plug and the ecu. buddy had this same problem and ended up being the ecu itself. but it is much more likely the wiring or a connection.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
O2

yea I checked everything to the best of my knowledge and It seems to be ok, but it never fails to come on as soon as I fire it up. The ECU may be f-ed up but it runs good besides that.

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
miliped1 said:
yea I checked everything to the best of my knowledge and It seems to be ok, but it never fails to come on as soon as I fire it up. The ECU may be f-ed up but it runs good besides that.
yep his was the same way. see if there is someone around there you can swap the ecu just to rule that out.

good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts