Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched for this all day and I can't find it. I'm getting the headers tomorrow and I know that you can use Bosch o2 Sensors. I was wondering what the model number was on those if anyone knows or can remember from upgrading to the headers. I know that they will be one wire instead of the expensive ass 3 wire 97 Supra NA one's. These will two for the price of one Toyota one. Thanks and LMK

Ryan

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Someone has to got to know this. I can't find it anywhere.

Ryan

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need replacements. The 93-96 o2 Sensors used a bung and the 97-98 were screw in. The XERD headers use the screw in and not the bung type. I'm trying not to spend $88ea on 97 o2 sensors when I can get Universal Bosch one's for $30ea.

Ryan

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know Bosch has a one wire Universal o2 Sensor but I don't know the part number for it.

Ryan

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
sorry i couldn't help :(

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's cool. :) I think I may have found something. It is one of the following part numbers

15734 Universal Type
13908 OE Type
13906 OE Type
13907 OE Type
13544 OE Type

Ryan

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,284 Posts
just go to a place like autozone...tell them supra...tell them you want bosche bolt ons...you just unscrew the bolt piece and it becomes a screw in sensor. any auto parts store should be able to get it for you as long as u tell them its for a supra.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So the bung comes off? I wasn't aware the it did that. :) How much am I looking at?

Ryan

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,284 Posts
the bung is on the header, thats permanent. universal bosch sensors are screw in sensors, screwed into a plate, and that plate would be set on the bolt in type of bung...if you dont need to use the plate thats screwed onto the sensor....unscrew the plate...youre left with a screw in sensor.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I still can't find an o2 Sensor that will work. I'm getting really pissed.

Ryan

·
***** White Lover
503 Posts
You know you are going to have to extend one as well?? One o2 sensor is too short to make it to the bung. :(

It is pretty simple. Just a heads up.

l8r.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, Bob is going to get me the part number when he gets home on Tuesday and then I'll be on my way. I know that I'll have to extend the wire and all I have to do is use the same gauge wire.

Ryan

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's cool. Bob is going to get me the part number for the Bosch. Thanks though.

Ryan

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
i got myne for 25 awhile back. They must have rasied the price. oh well :lol: too bad. Jp

steve

1 - 19 of 19 Posts