Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting a Toyota dealer experience here so this counts as more of a statement than a discussion. I don't post many purchase experiences here as i'm pretty private on that front. With that being said, I've worked with Dave over at Oak Lawn toyota for all of my OEM parts/purchases. Dave has went out of his way to answer questions related to parts I didn't quite know the name for or help me diagnose an issue and possible resolution options.

I'm not shaming any other toyota people or trying to step on the toes of any vendors or whatever, but I've had positive experiences there and do not see myself going to anyone else for Dealer inventory parts from Toyota. I have not been friends with Dave long, so I don't feel like this is because we have a relationship outside of Supra parts, but more so because of his character to help out for our beloved babies. I've had the luxury of even getting my car serviced there for some heater hose replacements and tires mounted. Great service throughout the dealer as a whole and they continue to be great for ordering parts as i've since moved away again(every 6 months i move like a gypsy) and the great service has followed.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Am currently dealing with Dave who has been able to source a hard to find part for me. Nice guy and so far the experience has been positive. Happy to see others experience the same.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Dave Belanski is GREAT!!! at getting me my parts on time, sorry, I cannot deal with the people at Elmhurts, Dave has my business moving forward.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts