Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a decent base map for an OBD1 2JZ-GE running 550CC injectors? I am working on a 240SX powered by an NA-T motor and am having issues getting it running right with the supplied base maps. I have had plenty of luck on OBD2 setups, but not on OBD1 so far.

·
Found E85 NOT in NJ!
5,253 Posts
did you wire the car correctly?

I learned that the way you wire the MAP ECU is different that what they said to do on powerhouseracing.com

i had to ask the manufactor forum (map-ecu forum) for a correct wirign diagram

·
Registered
367 Posts
kirk PM me your email and I'll send you a good base map

94 NA-T
pt61
525cc injectors
not to thread jack but from what it looks like you are running the same size turbo and injecters as me could you please send me that map as well i really need a better map i would really appreciate it let me know thanks

·
Registered
157 Posts
not to thread jack but from what it looks like you are running the same size turbo and injecters as me could you please send me that map as well i really need a better map i would really appreciate it let me know thanks
yeah man no problem, just shoot me your email in a PM and i'll send it your way

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UF-Supra - PM'ed, thanks!

For your viewing pleasure... NA-T setup on a S13 Nissan 240SX

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that is a sweet nissian man.....why not the skyline motor?
I am not a fan of the RB's, granted we've done a couple of them here at the shop but I am a 2JZ freak :)

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You got half that statement correct...:1poke:

240's looking good. Can't wait to see it on the road. Hope you have it ready for the Orlando meet.
im a freak !!!!!!

The 240 should be done this week, hopefully after I use the map sent to me as a base map to get the car driveable :) Everything else with the car is done. Waiting until the car drives good before cleaning up the wiring on the engine bay. Should be a fun little ride. It's running my old SP57 which whooped up on BPU poopras all day long on low boost :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
let me know how it works out for you!
hey the map worked awesome it was a whole lot better then mine all the problems i had with mine are all gone its a little rich on my car but better then what i had im gonna go to the tuner on weds so it will work for now
thanks a bunch for the map i really appreciate it

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
worked out perfect for us as well!! Thanks alot!

·
Registered
157 Posts
hey the map worked awesome it was a whole lot better then mine all the problems i had with mine are all gone its a little rich on my car but better then what i had im gonna go to the tuner on weds so it will work for now
thanks a bunch for the map i really appreciate it
worked out perfect for us as well!! Thanks alot!
Glad to be of help guys!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts