Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Top Down.. Twins Spinnin'
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today i went to try to diagnose my supra, connected TE1 and E1 of the diagnostic check, and this is what happened.
I turn the key to the on position, and the malfunction lamp stays on, doesn't blink like it should. The O/D light blinks eight times, then nine, but on mkiv.com it says that the malfunction lamp should blink. The transmission light also blinks, so obviously there is something not right with my trans, but i wanted to know exactly what it was. Is this normal for the malfunction lamp not to blink?

·
Very Senior Member
10,056 Posts
SupraTT93 said:
Well today i went to try to diagnose my supra, connected TE1 and E1 of the diagnostic check, and this is what happened.
I turn the key to the on position, and the malfunction lamp stays on, doesn't blink like it should. The O/D light blinks eight times, then nine, but on mkiv.com it says that the malfunction lamp should blink. The transmission light also blinks, so obviously there is something not right with my trans, but i wanted to know exactly what it was. Is this normal for the malfunction lamp not to blink?
I think it was my CEL that blinked on mine, not the MIL.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts