Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im just curious if anyone has had any experience with the OBX High Power air intake manifolds? With an MSRP of $289, they are priced well below anything else on the market. I was just curious if anyone out there has any first hand knowledge of these?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately I dont have any pictures. I saw it listed in their catalog.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Theres one way to find out how well they work, price is good enough to give it a shot thats for sure. Your gonna be hated on by alot of people on here for trying, but oh well.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats what I was thinking. I should just get one and check it out. Its worth a shot and someone has to be the guineau pig...

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Id bet its a decent piece. If you buy one you should have it looked over before install to make sure there are no spots where it could leak possibly, Id say have it pressuse tested or smoke tested but it may be a PIA to block off all the holes to get it done right.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right out of the catalog:

-Provides massive volume air flow to each cylinder
-made from t-6061 lightweight billet aluminum cylinders with chrome plate
-direct bolt on
-positioned for most popular fuel rails and fuel pressure regulator setup
-compatible with OEM and aftermarket standard and enlarged throttle bodies

I think I am going to order one up next week to check it out. I will post pics when I get it.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have it in a catalog they sent me. But there isnt a picture. Just a listing. There is a picture of the one for the 7MG, but the JZ. The one for the 7mg looks pretty badass.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts