Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
6,774 Posts
Ohk yeah I know what you mean. Infact I have it lol but I didn't buy it as it came with the car. So far it's held up fine and the guy who owned it before me had it for a year or so before I even bought the car so it's been around for some time. I wouldn't recommend spending the money for performance gain though as it's an NA and all. If you can find a good deal and have no plans to go turbo then go for it. Don't expect a noticable power gain though. Looks nice though.

· Registered
6,774 Posts
Yeah it looks nice under there and cleans things up. If you want to go turbo some day don't buy it because it will be a waste of money but if you have no such plans then do what makes you happy. Everybody loves to hate an NA (i have both NA and turbo :D) and the truth is they aren't fast and won't be with simple bolt ons. I don't know how much the previous owner paid for it but i think they can be found around $170 or so.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.