1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fastest Factory Auto
2,228 Posts
I might be interested in comin down.. need a place to crash though

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I don't think Ben is going...it's just me, Ben S4, Dan, Ahmad, Adam so far. Im not over crowding it again. Plus car/truck show is the weekend after.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think Ben is going...it's just me, Ben S4, Dan, Ahmad, Adam so far. Im not over crowding it again. Plus car/truck show is the weekend after.
Oh.. He told me yesterday that he was going to try and get the car on E85 and drive down in it.. crazy guy.

People, Lets not forget Ahmad and I called Bed last weekend. ..Bring the PS3 and UFC.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I don't have UFC! It's Josh's game. And it looks like shit on a Tube TV anyways. 480 is far from HD lol.

Nah i think you got what Ben said confused with the weekend after is the import/car/truck show.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
me
"going to oc this weekend"

Him
"dubs on the beach maybe for a day or something. gunna drive the car prob, wanna change the gas in it, etc."

doesnt matter to me either way.. I just want to get some hooters hot boneless hot wings.. mmm mm mmm

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
holla...i don't think i will make it guys :-( i just got wind i have to work Saturday in herndon...and i haven't even touched the car since i pulled it in the garage... lol...just been busy as fuck with work man...we shall see though, im suppose to drive out to West Virginia Friday morning to drop my brother off for summer classes. i dunno maybe next year :-\

Ben Y

1 - 9 of 9 Posts