Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Never fast enough
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just wanting to know how many people on this forum live in Ocala Fl. post a picture of you supra. Thinking maybe one day we can all meet up and get to know one another. let me know what you think.Thanks

·
Never fast enough
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyone in ocala besides boost freak. just looking for everyone to meet up one night and hang out

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
its only like 1.5 hours from here :)shrugs: )

·
Registered
948 Posts
i'm in ocala actually... dunno if ive seen u around. my supra i down.. as is my 76 celica. dunno gess i have nothing exciting o offer.. got a 1jz in the yard waitin to be swaped. money isssues with loosing my current job. dunno if weve met or hav mutal freinds. i'm ou of the whole race thing latey and liking it. i dunn if u know justin white or his widebody orage mr2.... (it about doe) i'm good freinds with justin ... and phoebe (red S2000) but for the most part i stay away from the whole scene....after all.. whos got a fast toyota in ocala anyway? no body lol... ive justgot parts and plans and know how and no money to get the 2 togather on either of my cars...

·
Registered
366 Posts
There are a couple supras in gainesville. It's not very far from you, and there are meets up here everynow and then. There was a time when gainesville probably had the most supras in a few square miles. They were either wrecked or sold.lol

·
Never fast enough
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
76celicagt said:
i'm in ocala actually... dunno if ive seen u around. my supra i down.. as is my 76 celica. dunno gess i have nothing exciting o offer.. got a 1jz in the yard waitin to be swaped. money isssues with loosing my current job. dunno if weve met or hav mutal freinds. i'm ou of the whole race thing latey and liking it. i dunn if u know justin white or his widebody orage mr2.... (it about doe) i'm good freinds with justin ... and phoebe (red S2000) but for the most part i stay away from the whole scene....after all.. whos got a fast toyota in ocala anyway? no body lol... ive justgot parts and plans and know how and no money to get the 2 togather on either of my cars...
No i dont know any of those people. I have been in the area for about a year and i am not into the race scene ither. I know some people meet up at the taco bell on saturday nights but there are all hondas, nissian, and whatever else, no offense to anyone, but those cars dont interest me. i know what you mean by the money and job thing. hit me up when you get your celica or your supra up. big fan of both i have 5 celicas of my own and my supra only 1 runs.

·
Always on pump gas...
701 Posts
Come up to Gainesville, there are still supras running around.

No offense, but the Ocala ''scene'' is nothing but ricers, complete morons.

There are about 14-15 supras in G-ville, of them about 7 are active enthusiasts.

Come up to Gainesville on thursday nights by the Ale House. Its the INTMO meet, which is full of real hardcore guys with real sports cars who are actually interested in motorsport and not the new APC products. (Z cars, 240s, some badass DSMs and VWs ,lightnings and the occasional vettes and some supras)

Tonight there is going to be that IMV Films movie premiere at Gator Cinema. (right by the oaks mall) You will be bound to see a few supras there tonight. You should come up, its only a half hour drive.

·
Never fast enough
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sav said:
BTW did you buy your car at the Cadillac store down there in Ocala? It looks familiar... 94 TT 6 speed, all stock, one owner, garage kept?
Yes, why do you know anything about this car?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts